websites hacking programs !

General technological topics without their own forum go here

websites hacking programs !

Post by AJVHallen on Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:21 am
([msg=73807]see websites hacking programs ![/msg])

can u give me a list of the most important websites hacking programs that I can get to practice with them to hack websites ? :)
thanks alote . :)

/AJVHallen
AJVHallen
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: websites hacking programs !

Post by limdis on Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:50 am
([msg=73808]see Re: websites hacking programs ![/msg])

Based on your other posts you don't need to be doing this any time soon. Let me tell how you things work around here and pretty much in the entire hacking community. If you are completely new to the game and wanting to learn, we will guide you. Guide. Not spoon feed. If you fail to conduct your own research before asking questions, either through laziness or stupidity, we will not waste our time on you. Those who take this seriously put a lot of personal time into learning this trade and it's insulting to see wanna be hackers come on to the forums and start begging for answers, laughing and joking around, expecting to be the next Kevin Mitnick. You just bricked your own laptop after blindly attempting to install Ubuntu and yet you are in here asking for programs to hack websites? Do you really think it is that easy?

AJVHallen wrote:can u give me a list of the most important websites hacking programs that I can get to practice with them to hack websites ?

In short, no.
"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear..."
"Drink all the booze, hack all the things."
limdis

Post by -Ninjex- on Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:19 pm
([msg=73810]see Re: websites hacking programs ![/msg])

limdis wrote:Kevin Mitnick

+1 for that reference. Love that guy.
If you're not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you're determined to learn, no one can stop you.⠠⠵
The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
I can explain it for you, but I can't understand it for you.
^(-.^)>
-Ninjex-
Addict
Addict

Post by AJVHallen on Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:14 pm
([msg=73812]see Re: websites hacking programs ![/msg])

limdis wrote:Based on your other posts you don't need to be doing this any time soon. Let me tell how you things work around here and pretty much in the entire hacking community. If you are completely new to the game and wanting to learn, we will guide you. Guide. Not spoon feed. If you fail to conduct your own research before asking questions, either through laziness or stupidity, we will not waste our time on you. Those who take this seriously put a lot of personal time into learning this trade and it's insulting to see wanna be hackers come on to the forums and start begging for answers, laughing and joking around, expecting to be the next Kevin Mitnick. You just bricked your own laptop after blindly attempting to install Ubuntu and yet you are in here asking for programs to hack websites? Do you really think it is that easy?

AJVHallen wrote:can u give me a list of the most important websites hacking programs that I can get to practice with them to hack websites ?

In short, no.

errm.. I didn't want u to think that but I see u have already did :-/ Iam just getting my self prepared to hack as soon as I can and Iam very exciting , I learned HTML from w3schools.com and wonder if the whole thing about html in the w3schools html tutorial
or there is more , if there is more can u please let me know where to learn it and if there is not can u tell me what is the next thing I should learn , Iam 24/7 searching and downloading and looking for guides every where but due to my location I can't find any -_- so I ask here as Iam sure u got the answers :-/ , thanks alote dont get bothered of me please and Iam sorry for leaving u bad idea of me .

/AJVHallen
AJVHallen
New User
New User

Post by fuchsteufel on Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:06 pm
([msg=73814]see Re: websites hacking programs ![/msg])

it's probably not what you want to hear, but the only programs you need is a browser and an editor. Possibly your own webserver. If you really want to learn, look at the challenges on hts, they give you a good advice what you can look for. If you just want to "hack" some website, it's better for you not to do anything. Better do little steps, understand what you are doing, think of the reasons you want to do things and try do find your own ways. Then reflect the way you do things. After that, you can start thinking of "hacking some website out there". It's not that easy, but using some randomized script without having knowledge of how it works is pretty lame. Also, it is not that fun than finding your own way.

Stop asking for simple solutions, there are none!
fuchsteufel
New User
New User

Post by AJVHallen on Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:54 pm
([msg=73816]see Re: websites hacking programs ![/msg])

fuchsteufel wrote:it's probably not what you want to hear, but the only programs you need is a browser and an editor. Possibly your own webserver. If you really want to learn, look at the challenges on hts, they give you a good advice what you can look for. If you just want to "hack" some website, it's better for you not to do anything. Better do little steps, understand what you are doing, think of the reasons you want to do things and try do find your own ways. Then reflect the way you do things. After that, you can start thinking of "hacking some website out there". It's not that easy, but using some randomized script without having knowledge of how it works is pretty lame. Also, it is not that fun than finding your own way.

Stop asking for simple solutions, there are none!

Thanks , I will :)
AJVHallen
New User
New User

Post by KthFrog on Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:46 pm
([msg=73819]see Re: websites hacking programs ![/msg])

Based on your other posts you don't need to be doing this any time soon. Let me tell how you things work around here and pretty much in the entire hacking community. If you are completely new to the game and wanting to learn, we will guide you. Guide. Not spoon feed.

Actually, limdis is wrong
They will not guide you.
They will just piss on your face for asking too many questions.
Then when you go back and fix every issue but one and you have one fairly complicated question left, they ban you from 90% of HTS.
KthFrog
New User
New User

Post by limdis on Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:19 pm
([msg=73820]see Re: websites hacking programs ![/msg])

KthProg,
You came in asking a ton of questions and many members responded, but you followed that up by arguing. Then you complained that we weren't helping you out at all. Our first interaction you complained that you have a job and not enough time to take your time to learn things. I personally took several hours out of my night to dox you on your request so you could see just what could be found. You later joined us in #coffeesh0p and started trolling; which is why you got a temporary ban in the first place. I should permaban you for avoiding your temporary ban by the way, but I'm not going to.

You want to just start hacking away? Sure I'll give you a huge list of things to do it with. Scriptkiddie it up there mate. Then when you land yourself in jail and wonder why maybe you'll see why we don't answer some questions on the fly like that. But why should I care? If you were capable of actually learning then you wouldn't be in here right now complaining and maybe take some advice from some of us who have been doing this for a little while.
"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear..."
"Drink all the booze, hack all the things."
limdis

Post by KthFrog on Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:33 pm
([msg=73821]see Re: websites hacking programs ![/msg])

lawl.
jeeze man.
well anyways ill behave just let me back on IRC please lol. :D
Seriously I pretty much need this site to learn anything (or at least, to learn something in a way that doesnt instantly become mundane and frustrating)
lol look at this...
Alleged criminal acts (Kevin Mitnick)

...... whole list i omitted...
|-------|
V LOL V
Broke into his local cellphone network and tracked the FBI agents who were after him, when the agents were close, he cleaned all the evidence and left a box labeled 'FBI Donuts' for them.[11]

FREE KTH
KthFrog
New User
New User

Post by 3vilp4wn on Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:01 pm
([msg=73823]see Re: websites hacking programs ![/msg])

KthFrog wrote:
Alleged criminal acts (Kevin Mitnick)

...... whole list i omitted...
|-------|
V LOL V
Broke into his local cellphone network and tracked the FBI agents who were after him, when the agents were close, he cleaned all the evidence and left a box labeled 'FBI Donuts' for them.[11]

FREE KTH

Thus sparking a "Free Kevin" movement, because he was accused of so many crimes that he didn't do or didn't gain anything from.

Yes, he did some illegal things, but he *never* did any damage. The damage done was the fault of the people wasting time and money to track him down.
Do not mistake understanding for realization, and do not mistake realization for liberation
Evil Ninja Hackers
???
٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

1A4EAMboaXpgvUSmtRbVRqbfJrbyuGhyoo
3vilp4wn
Poster
Poster

Next

Return to General