The Best for network hacking. Wana learn?(programing)

Discuss how to write good code, break bad code, your current pet projects, or the best way to approach novel problems

Re: The Best for network hacking. Wana learn?(programing)

Post by YayPython on Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:53 pm
([msg=18891]see Re: The Best for network hacking. Wana learn?(programing)[/msg])

STUDIOny wrote:
ckw100 wrote:this will be in batch file talk no other programing langueges. so please ask.

I believe by this hes stating that we should ask him questions based on batch programming. If you could call it programming :D

Haha, that's what I got out of it.

How do I set a wallpaper if my account doesn't have the permissions? Can that even be done with batch?
YayPython
Experienced User
Experienced User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Post by TheMindRapist on Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:01 pm
([msg=18909]see Re: The Best for network hacking. Wana learn?(programing)[/msg])

On Windows, I think it is possible to modify the registry.
If you don't need it to be saved, you can probably just open the image in InfranView and select set as Desktop background.
TheMindRapist
Contributor
Contributor

Post by macrocat on Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:37 am
([msg=19049]see Re: The Best for network hacking. Wana learn?(programing)[/msg])

godofcereal wrote:Andomis is right. You cant just come on here and bash someone for a bad post. If you didnt we wouldnt be here giving out to you. Ok I understand that his post made little sense but there is no need to attack him for it. In future, if you see a badly writen post, please restrain yourself from flaming in it.

Gah, I'm sorry. I read that today and it didn't even seem like it was written by me.
macrocat
New User
New User

Previous

Return to Programming