HTML Editors

Discuss how to write good code, break bad code, your current pet projects, or the best way to approach novel problems

Re: HTML Editors

Post by hellow533 on Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:49 pm
([msg=77975]see Re: HTML Editors[/msg])

Goatboy wrote:
centip3de wrote:
Goatboy wrote:I am well aware that vim runs on Mac. That doesn't change the fact that you payed way too much for a pretty apple logo.

This is neither the time, nor the place to have a Mac vs Pc vs Linux debate (which, let's be honest, never resolves anything and just makes everyone cranky). If you'd like to have one, make a new topic, or send me a PM on here or on IRC.

Yes'a mas'sa. I keeps this reeaaaal on topic. Come on, the cent I knew didn't give two shits if a thread got derailed. Then again, the HTS I knew didn't give two shits if a thread existed in the first place.

On topic: Waiting for OP

The Goatboy I knew didn't take lip from mShred, Cent, or anyone really except maybe Monica.
“Teach me how to hack!”
"What, like, with an axe?"
hellow533
Contributor
Contributor

Blog: View Blog (0)

Post by pretentious on Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:36 am
([msg=77976]see Re: HTML Editors[/msg])

The awkward moment when it's the mods that are involved in hijacking the thread.
To answer the following question "what program should I get to write HTML?"
Any text editor should suffice for most practical purposes
There are specialized programs available to make your life easier but they're not required
Goatboy wrote:Oh, that's simple. All you need to do is dedicate many years of your life to studying security.

IF you feel like exchanging ASCII arrays, let me know ;)
pretentious wrote:Welcome to bat country
pretentious
Contributor
Contributor

Post by centip3de on Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:53 am
([msg=77978]see Re: HTML Editors[/msg])

OP has gotten his answer many times over. This thread is done.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning. -Rick Cook
centip3de

Previous

Return to Programming