on my days off...

Random things go here

on my days off...

Post by mookalovesgloop on Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:13 pm
([msg=73074]see on my days off...[/msg])

my computer screen usually looks a little something like this....
Image

:mrgreen:
peace and blessings
mooka
Image
gloop!
User avatar
mookalovesgloop
Poster
Poster
 
Posts: 167
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:48 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: on my days off...

Post by -Ninjex- on Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:07 pm
([msg=73100]see Re: on my days off...[/msg])

This is me...
Removed by Ninjex for security
Last edited by -Ninjex- on Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.
If you're not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you're determined to learn, no one can stop you.⠠⠵
The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
I can explain it for you, but I can't understand it for you.
User avatar
-Ninjex-
Addict
Addict
 
Posts: 1223
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:02 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: on my days off...

Post by mookalovesgloop on Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:17 pm
([msg=73101]see Re: on my days off...[/msg])

holy.... :shock:

someday... :oops:

peace and blessings
mooka
Image
gloop!
User avatar
mookalovesgloop
Poster
Poster
 
Posts: 167
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:48 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: on my days off...

Post by -Ninjex- on Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:27 pm
([msg=73103]see Re: on my days off...[/msg])

Oh look, everyone knows my timezone now :D
If you're not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you're determined to learn, no one can stop you.⠠⠵
The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
I can explain it for you, but I can't understand it for you.
User avatar
-Ninjex-
Addict
Addict
 
Posts: 1223
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:02 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: on my days off...

Post by limdis on Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:35 pm
([msg=73104]see Re: on my days off...[/msg])

Mine right now (day off). Getting setup for some packet forge testing. Closed environment. I never use 00:11:22:33:44:55 unless it's for testing.

Ninjex, bit blurry. What are you up to exactly? NEED HIGHER REZ!
"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear..."
"Drink all the booze, hack all the things."
User avatar
limdis
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1319
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:45 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: on my days off...

Post by -Ninjex- on Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:40 pm
([msg=73105]see Re: on my days off...[/msg])

I was editing my bash script program in my other post on the right terminal.
The left terminal is a split terminal with a tmux session the left half is running a nmap scan and the right is a ssh tunnel on a remote host.
The tool on the far right is XHydra or Hyrda-gtk and it's running a dictionary attack on a remote host for the root password for an ssh tunnel.

Sorry about the rez, the things that photobucket does with the pixels...

-- Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:51 pm --

I had to repost the image and take out the key, already had my new program send me to the /Fail folder...
If you're not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you're determined to learn, no one can stop you.⠠⠵
The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
I can explain it for you, but I can't understand it for you.
User avatar
-Ninjex-
Addict
Addict
 
Posts: 1223
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:02 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: on my days off...

Post by mookalovesgloop on Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:03 pm
([msg=73106]see Re: on my days off...[/msg])

the jealousy!! lol

hey limdis, what's your imgur username?
Image
gloop!
User avatar
mookalovesgloop
Poster
Poster
 
Posts: 167
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:48 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: on my days off...

Post by -Ninjex- on Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:12 pm
([msg=73108]see Re: on my days off...[/msg])

Off Topic
Why have neither of you tried my easy challenge?
If you're not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you're determined to learn, no one can stop you.⠠⠵
The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
I can explain it for you, but I can't understand it for you.
User avatar
-Ninjex-
Addict
Addict
 
Posts: 1223
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:02 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: on my days off...

Post by limdis on Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:21 pm
([msg=73109]see Re: on my days off...[/msg])

mookalovesgloop wrote:hey limdis, what's your imgur username?

negative :ugeek:

-Ninjex- wrote:Off Topic
Why have neither of you tried my easy challenge?

Somehow I missed this, huh. I'll take a crack at it soon as I can good sir!
"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear..."
"Drink all the booze, hack all the things."
User avatar
limdis
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1319
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:45 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: on my days off...

Post by mookalovesgloop on Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:34 pm
([msg=73110]see Re: on my days off...[/msg])

-Ninjex- wrote:Off Topic
Why have neither of you tried my easy challenge?


just read the post...this is supposed to be EASY you say?? :? i'll definitely give it a go though!

-- Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:37 pm --

limdis wrote:
mookalovesgloop wrote:hey limdis, what's your imgur username?

negative :ugeek:

just realized imgur doesn't let you search members...so...uh...was that negtive as in, negative is your username, or negative as in you're not sharing :oops: lol
Image
gloop!
User avatar
mookalovesgloop
Poster
Poster
 
Posts: 167
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:48 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Next

Return to Off-Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests