New Star Wars

Random things go here

New Star Wars

Post by 0phidian on Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:32 pm
([msg=70510]see New Star Wars[/msg])

In case you have not heard the news, disney bought out lucas films and will be making a new generation of Star Wars films :shock: , Episode seven is supposed to be releaesd in 2015. It maybe a cliche nerd thing to like Star Wars, but dammit Star Wars is awesome. I hope disney dosent screw it up.
0phidian
Poster
Poster

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: New Star Wars

Post by WallShadow on Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:06 pm
([msg=70525]see Re: New Star Wars[/msg])

With Disney's reputation, I'd say they'll make it a 'child friendly' film and simply embarrass any old fans of star wars while appealing to the new, younger generation. Or, if they try to appeal to the older audience, as history shows, they will bomb and fail it miserably. I'm not expecting much.
WallShadow
Contributor
Contributor

Re: New Star Wars

Post by 0phidian on Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:28 pm
([msg=70526]see Re: New Star Wars[/msg])

WallShadow wrote:With Disney's reputation, I'd say they'll make it a 'child friendly' film and simply embarrass any old fans of star wars while appealing to the new, younger generation. Or, if they try to appeal to the older audience, as history shows, they will bomb and fail it miserably. I'm not expecting much.

Disney does other movies besides the kiddie ones there known for. They also own Marvel and they've done pretty well with those movies(Spiderman,Ironman, Avengers, etc.). Besides whatever they do cant be worse than The Phantom Menace.
0phidian
Poster
Poster

Return to Off-Topic