What happened?

Random things go here

What happened?

Post by roselovesyellowroses on Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:21 am
([msg=70050]see What happened?[/msg])

I first visited this site around 2 years ago when I first started to take an interest in programming and recently came back because the more I learn, the less I feel I know.
But I've noticed the site is quiet. Mostly I just read on here and the threads are old. The most popular posters accounts say they haven't been online in over a year and the news is hardly ever updated.
How did this site that once truly seemed to be a community of people with similar interests learning together and sharing ideas all but die out?
'Develop a passion for learning. If you do, you will never cease to grow.'
roselovesyellowroses
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: What happened?

Post by weekend hacker on Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:06 pm
([msg=70059]see Re: What happened?[/msg])

I think if you watch the active topics you'll find that there is still a bunch of activity on the forums. Some folks who might have been extremly active in the past aren't active anymore but its still hard for others to pass their many years of service in terms of post counts. (also, don't let my post count fool you into thinking this low number is all that common)
As for news, nothing worth mentioning has happend.. which I supose is a bad thing, then again noone died recently which is a good thing.

If you have some questions or something you'd like to discuss I'm sure you'll get some responses if its interesting.

Also welcome back :)
<Yoda> if someone says something i don't like, i ban him, ban whoever defends him, and then ban the witnesses...
weekend hacker
Administrator
Administrator

Re: What happened?

Post by roselovesyellowroses on Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:23 pm
([msg=70060]see Re: What happened?[/msg])

Oh shoot you're right I guess I've just been looking at the older but popular threads :D
And kudos on the nobody dying that is always good ;)
Thank you for the response and I'm glad to be back, there is so much to read and try here. It truly is a wonderful source of information :)
'Develop a passion for learning. If you do, you will never cease to grow.'
roselovesyellowroses
New User
New User

Return to Off-Topic