Is this site a joke?

Random things go here

Is this site a joke?

Post by Springynull on Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:05 pm
([msg=69485]see Is this site a joke?[/msg])

I found this site a long time ago but I've heard some things about it saying it is a joke and i myself have looked through the site thoroughly but i find it has some useful info that i have used. But i am still unsure if it is completely true because when i downloaded this app called Sub7 I'm sure you've heard of it but anyways when i downloaded and ran the application it said [contacting FBI and sending info] or something of the sort and i freaked out. I'm still unsure of the reliability of the site. What do you guys think?

elite-hackers.com
Last edited by Springynull on Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Springy has sprung into the chat!
Springynull
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Is this site a joke?

Post by limdis on Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:53 pm
([msg=69487]see Re: Is this site a joke?[/msg])

Never been to the site but there are tons of them like it out there.
Also, sub7 isn't just an "app". It's a remote administration tool (RAT) most commonly referred to as a trojan. At one time it used to be an extremely effective and simple tool that network administrators, hackers, and terrorist organizations used. A 5 year old could rock sub7.

Just having sub7 due to it's reputation is considered highly suspicious. But it is by no means illegal to own or to use. That is if you can get it to work anymore. Seeing that you got that message I would have to say that you have been trolled.
"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear..."
"Drink all the booze, hack all the things."
limdis

Post by centip3de on Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:49 pm
([msg=69489]see Re: Is this site a joke?[/msg])

Springynull wrote:I found this site a long time ago but I've heard some things about it saying it is a joke and i myself have looked through the site thoroughly but i find it has some useful info that i have used. But i am still unsure if it is completely true because when i downloaded this app called Sub7 I'm sure you've heard of it but anyways when i downloaded and ran the application it said [contacting FBI and sending info] or something of the sort and i freaked out. I'm still unsure of the reliability of the site. What do you guys think?

elite-hackers.com

Yes, this site is completely a joke. In fact, none of the information posted there is either not accurate at all, or somewhat accurate but taken to an extreme. He even posted this on his site, right here:

http://elite-hackers.com/about

Gotta do your research mate.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning. -Rick Cook
centip3de

Post by NoviceBlackout on Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:57 pm
([msg=69490]see Re: Is this site a joke?[/msg])

http://elite-hackers.com/about wrote:Why?

Fuck you. That's why.

That actually made me laugh!
NoviceBlackout
New User
New User

Post by Springynull on Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:34 pm
([msg=69495]see Re: Is this site a joke?[/msg])

Yeah i kind of feal like an idiot not reading the about part of the webpage, but then again i never really did go in depth with the whole thing.
Springy has sprung into the chat!
Springynull
New User
New User

Post by cilpolir on Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:57 am
([msg=69506]see Re: Is this site a joke?[/msg])

You,re not the only one to be fooled by that website. It's been around for several years now and we get a good laugh once in a while when it comes around again ;) Hope that you learned that not everything is true because it's on the internet.
cilpolir
Poster
Poster

Post by mookalovesgloop on Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:47 pm
([msg=69721]see Re: Is this site a joke?[/msg])

came across elitehacker when i very first started looking around trying to cut my hax0r teeth...it really had me going until i got to the part with all the textfiles from the 80s.... :roll: lolol
peace
mooka
gloop!
mookalovesgloop
Poster
Poster

Return to Off-Topic