Illuminati

Random things go here

Illuminati

Post by Mars7411 on Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:09 pm
([msg=68843]see Illuminati[/msg])

There is a Card game that was Created in 1995 called "Illuminati" by Steve Jackson, you play these cards and that is how you dominate the world. But the strange thing is, is that it shows 9/11 and Many other future disasters, I created a video showing it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=O99TTF7_YvU some people say it's the Illuminati's plans. Also, if you are wondering what the Illuminati is, it's just the 33rd degree of Freemasonry and Above.
Mars7411
Experienced User
Experienced User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Illuminati

Post by centip3de on Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:38 pm
([msg=68844]see Re: Illuminati[/msg])

Mars7411 wrote:There is a Card game that was Created in 1995 called "Illuminati" by Steve Jackson, you play these cards and that is how you dominate the world. But the strange thing is, is that it shows 9/11 and Many other future disasters, I created a video showing it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=O99TTF7_YvU some people say it's the Illuminati's plans. Also, if you are wondering what the Illuminati is, it's just the 33rd degree of Freemasonry and Above.

I like to not believe conspiracies that are only rooted in mystery and non-conclusive evidence, or for that matter, anything that is rooted in mystery and non-conclusive evidence... It's kept me somewhat sane over these years.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning. -Rick Cook
centip3de

Post by tremor77 on Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:08 am
([msg=68850]see Re: Illuminati[/msg])

The Illuminati pre-date the freemasons, and by their nature wouldn't have any involvement in freemasonry, as the masons are an offshoot of the knights templar and are fairly religious in their beliefs, while the ii are believed to have been formed by a group of secular scientists, thinkers and artisans who directly opposed the church, thus their moniker, the enlightened ones, those who are not bound by the false belief in gods and magic.

If the Illuminati do still exist, now would be a great time for them to assert their power and influence once again, as I believe, the world is heading for a 2nd dark ages.. with the rise of religious fundamentals (right wing Islamists in the middle east and right wing Republicans in the Americas) who are looking to turn the clock back on civil rights, religious and social freedoms, the rights of women, and to restrict the growth of scientific advancements --- wow these 2 groups if they didn't openly hate each other you'd think they were working toward the same end.

The Illuminati would also not have attacked the WTC on 9/11 - if anything their target would have been a religious symbol like the Vatican, or the city of Jerusalem.
tremor77
Contributor
Contributor

Post by WallShadow on Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:06 pm
([msg=68852]see Re: Illuminati[/msg])

tremor77 wrote:The Illuminati would also not have attacked the WTC on 9/11 - if anything their target would have been a religious symbol like the Vatican, or the city of Jerusalem.

I agree with everything besides that last part. Imagine if they did perform that, and threw the blame on the Islamic radicals. Now everyone in the US is paranoid and some even hateful of Islamic people. Hazzah! War on (Islam) Terrorism in the middle east. I'm not saying anything besides the fact that this would be possible if there really was a powerful secret organization.
WallShadow
Contributor
Contributor

Post by tremor77 on Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:52 pm
([msg=68857]see Re: Illuminati[/msg])

That's a really good point... I like your thinking.
tremor77
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Mars7411 on Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:13 pm
([msg=68868]see Re: Illuminati[/msg])

centip3de wrote:
Mars7411 wrote:There is a Card game that was Created in 1995 called "Illuminati" by Steve Jackson, you play these cards and that is how you dominate the world. But the strange thing is, is that it shows 9/11 and Many other future disasters, I created a video showing it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=O99TTF7_YvU some people say it's the Illuminati's plans. Also, if you are wondering what the Illuminati is, it's just the 33rd degree of Freemasonry and Above.

I like to not believe conspiracies that are only rooted in mystery and non-conclusive evidence, or for that matter, anything that is rooted in mystery and non-conclusive evidence... It's kept me somewhat sane over these years.

I do believe in some Conspiracy Theories like 9/11, because it was Symbolized in Many Movies and things like the Illuminati game cards before it happened, and after it happened, George Bush signed the Patriot Act into law, now, if you've read the Patriot Act, you'll see, it makes just about everyone a Terrorist/Terrorist Suspect, a misdemeanor is considered "an act of terror" under the Patriot Act, it makes growing your own food illegal, if you have more than Seven days of food in your house, you're a Potential Terrorist (Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2N1z9zJ20k ), Also, William Cooper Said there was going to be a False Flag event soon and they will blame it on Osama Bin Laden http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrTjPGy2k_U Before 9/11 Happened, and later, he was shot and killed.
Mars7411
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post by mookalovesgloop on Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:45 pm
([msg=68869]see Re: Illuminati[/msg])

centip3de wrote:

"In Rockefeller's 2002 autobiography "Memoirs" he wrote: "For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as internationalists and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure — one world, if you will. If that is the charge, then I stand guilty and I am proud of it..."

this takes conspiracy "theory" and turns it into conspiracy "fact" -___-
gloop!
mookalovesgloop
Poster
Poster

Post by centip3de on Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:16 pm
([msg=68879]see Re: Illuminati[/msg])

mookalovesgloop wrote:I like to not believe conspiracies that are only rooted in mystery and non-conclusive evidence, or for that matter, anything that is rooted in mystery and non-conclusive evidence... It's kept me somewhat sane over these years.

"In Rockefeller's 2002 autobiography "Memoirs" he wrote: "For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as internationalists and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure — one world, if you will. If that is the charge, then I stand guilty and I am proud of it..."

this takes conspiracy "theory" and turns it into conspiracy "fact" -___-[/quote]

Please cite your quotes.

Mars7411 wrote:I do believe in some Conspiracy Theories like 9/11, because it was Symbolized in Many Movies and things like the Illuminati game cards before it happened, and after it happened, George Bush signed the Patriot Act into law, now, if you've read the Patriot Act, you'll see, it makes just about everyone a Terrorist/Terrorist Suspect, a misdemeanor is considered "an act of terror" under the Patriot Act, it makes growing your own food illegal, if you have more than Seven days of food in your house, you're a Potential Terrorist (Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2N1z9zJ20k ), Also, William Cooper Said there was going to be a False Flag event soon and they will blame it on Osama Bin Laden http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrTjPGy2k_U Before 9/11 Happened, and later, he was shot and killed.

If you're going to be using coincidences as facts, why not also throw in Nostradamus? He had some pretty lucky guesses... Or what about all the people that cite the bible's random numbers, add them to random 'formulas' and come up with 9/11? Or what about those who think the CIA did it? All of these people have what they like to believe are facts that they can talk about to, and support with their version of evidence. However, when it comes down to it, how much evidence is there to support any of these coincidences, and how much evidence is there to support the truth we've all become to know and love.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning. -Rick Cook
centip3de

Post by Mars7411 on Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:02 pm
([msg=68891]see Re: Illuminati[/msg])

And Also, why do people who say things on Facebook like 9/11 was an Inside Job Typically get Arrested, like This Marine: http://digitaljournal.com/article/331125
Mars7411
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post by mookalovesgloop on Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:13 pm
([msg=68896]see Re: Illuminati[/msg])

centip3de wrote:
mookalovesgloop wrote:I like to not believe conspiracies that are only rooted in mystery and non-conclusive evidence, or for that matter, anything that is rooted in mystery and non-conclusive evidence... It's kept me somewhat sane over these years.

this takes conspiracy "theory" and turns it into conspiracy "fact" -___-

Please cite your quotes.[/quote]
peace brother
well the best source would be the primary source, specifically page 405 of David Rockefeller sr.'s aforementioned book but it's even on wikipedia, bibliotecapleyades.net, and various other online forums and venues that i'd rather not cite because the people who tend to be on those are the tinfoil-hat believe-anything-that-goes-against-the-mainstream types rather than giving any real objective analysis to the things they read.... anyway, here's the wikipedia link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Rockefeller it's under the "policy groups" heading...
gloop!
mookalovesgloop
Poster
Poster

Next

Return to Off-Topic