Link Exchange?

Random things go here

Link Exchange?

Post by Geoff_ on Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:58 am
([msg=66736]see Link Exchange?[/msg])

Good day.

I am looking to contact an admin or webmaster in regards to reinstating a link exchange that our two sites had for many years. Im sure the link was removed because our site went offline for quite awhile (About 9 months I believe). Had domain and registrar issues. Anyways, we are back, same people, same staff (1 new admin), with a slightly redesigned site and a slightly different top level domain, and are wondering if you would again like to be Partner/Affiliate sites.

Anyways, my contact details are in my profile if you would like to email me. the emails domain name is the site im referring to if you would like to check it out again.

And im only resorting to this method of contact because there seemed to be no other method of contact listed anywhere. privacy on whois, PM's turned off, no contact features on the site, etc. I hope its not an issue.

Regards, Geoff
Geoff_
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Link Exchange?

Post by tremor77 on Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:19 am
([msg=66737]see Re: Link Exchange?[/msg])

What type of website is it? I'm always looking for link exchange myself.. I have a pretty high traffic site.
tremor77
Contributor
Contributor

Post by LoGiCaL__ on Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:57 pm
([msg=66740]see Re: Link Exchange?[/msg])

I'll mention it to the admins and get back to you. About your PM's, you need to have at least two forum posts in order to send and receive.
LoGiCaL__
Addict
Addict

Post by limdis on Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:06 pm
([msg=66743]see Re: Link Exchange?[/msg])

LoGiCaL__ wrote:I'll mention it to the admins and get back to you. About your PM's, you need to have at least two forum posts in order to send and receive.

Been discussed already. He should be hearing something soon if not already.
"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear..."
"Drink all the booze, hack all the things."
limdis

Return to Off-Topic