Need contributors for a web site

Random things go here

Need contributors for a web site

Post by acevic on Wed May 30, 2012 2:17 am
([msg=66680]see Need contributors for a web site[/msg])

I am working on a web portal based on making a legit income online.

It's a Wordpress (Buddypress integrated) based site running a blog, a social network, a forum and group video chat intending to be a community where individuals and startups may meet, learn, collaborate and assist each other in making a living online. The site will be based around a blog where articles on legit online income will be provided by the site team and readers who wish to contribute. Additionally, there will be a store where we will place our free products and resell commercial services and where users may sell their products.

Our target audience are mainly prospective freelancers, people with ideas they want to share and people with resources they want to provide for partnerships. I would like to emphasize that the main idea of the site is to provide legit, solid information which automatically excludes black and grey hat income sources.

Having said that, I would like to specify a few included and excluded topics for clarification:

Excluded:
HYIPs (High Yield Investment Programs), MLMs (Multi Level Marketing Schemes), Pyramid Schemes & Ponzy schemes
Income through the usage or trade of Pirated Intellectual Property
Black and Grey hat SEO strategies
Any form of fraud (duh)
Anything that misguides or breaches consumer trust
Anything that includes or is related to spam and/or annoys consumers
There is more to the list but I cannot continue at the moment due to time constraints.

Included:
Freelancing
Income through LEGIT affiliation programs and online advertising
Income through SAAS and outsourcing
Income through the sales of legit software
Income through iphone or android app development
Forex and stock trading online through legit brokers
Income through blogging and writing e-books
Start ups
There is more to the list but I cannot continue at the moment due to time constraints.

The blog will be hosting articles, e-books and resources that are contributed by a multitude of people.

The social network and video chat is intended for networking, scheduling events & meetups, making friends, groups and companies. The users may additionally share files and documents of a reasonable size.

The forums are for discussions and gaining knowledge on the subject. Any issues may also be openly discussed on the forums.

We will be providing information known for now as the "income packages", which are basically step by step procedures on how to start a legit income online. These holistic packages may include programming tutorials, moving on to the steps where you learn to cash out those skills you obtain.

The primary distinguishing factor for this site is that everything is newbie friendly and everyone gets to see and follow the progress that startups and individuals make and wish to share. There are other distinguishing factors such as a proposed future micro finance system for start ups where users can "invest" in an idea they like through credits purchased on the web site, the web site acting as an escrow or assurance that everything goes as mentioned. The site is initially proposed to be entirely free of charge, all resources and e-books included. The income generation plan will be through targeted advertising which will be implemented once the beta phase of the site is updated to the final version.

The site and the staff must be user friendly in order to achieve a good reputation for the site over time.

The idea is basically a pumped up version of tuts+, removing the "premium price" from the "premium content" and adding multiple new features.

Unfortunately I am running short of time and resources at the moment and will need some assistance in the following sectors:

1) Moderators
2) Writers (Must come up with quality content every now and then anc can be newbies posting on their experiences)
3) Evangelists
4) Admin/s (Familiar with Wordpress)
5) Secondary webmaster

I am not posting the URL since the site is not up at the moment and is still at a point where it's not got enough to call it a site.

If you are interested in helping me out, please post a reply or PM me at any time. I cannot promise any return out of this at the moment since the whole project is still under construction and may take a while to gain momentum. However, any effort put into this is noted and appreciated and will be returned if and when the site starts to generate something.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.
Acevic
This post has been edited to add further information.
Last edited by acevic on Wed May 30, 2012 11:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me
for.
acevic
Poster
Poster

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Need contributors for a web site

Post by anarchy420x on Wed May 30, 2012 3:39 am
([msg=66681]see Re: Need contributors for a web site[/msg])

I currently toy with Online income, and would be willing to help out.
A broken clock is right twice a day, however, I am neither up that early nor up that late...
anarchy420x
Poster
Poster

Post by hellow533 on Wed May 30, 2012 4:43 am
([msg=66682]see Re: Need contributors for a web site[/msg])

Always wanted to be a mod, maybe this is my chance to give it a shot?
“Teach me how to hack!”
"What, like, with an axe?"
hellow533
Contributor
Contributor

Post by acevic on Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:34 am
([msg=66759]see Re: Need contributors for a web site[/msg])

Thank you. Please PM your e-mail IDs to me for further briefing on the matter.
for.
acevic
Poster
Poster

Post by mShred on Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:29 pm
([msg=66789]see Re: Need contributors for a web site[/msg])

I remember when this site idea was just starting out! You know where to hit me up if you want some shred help.

For those about to rock.
mShred
Administrator
Administrator

Blog: View Blog (2)

Post by tremor77 on Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:27 am
([msg=66818]see Re: Need contributors for a web site[/msg])

I can contribute my experience of several failed attempts to break even.... :cry:
tremor77
Contributor
Contributor

Post by acevic on Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:55 am
([msg=67398]see Re: Need contributors for a web site[/msg])

Update: The web site has been uploaded and is ready for user testing and contribution although it's empty in terms of content.

D-Posit BETA

I have changed the web site title to "d-posit beta open for hts pentesting. do not ddos. - acevic" for authorization for pentesting and pointing out exploits. Interested contributors may join in right now and contact me for getting upgraded to editing and administration privileges. I'd like to remind everyone that this is a community project which is entirely open to anyone interested and would love to have like minded people helping out. I would like experienced hackers to check out the site and attempt to find exploits and potential security holes and let me know. Please DO NOT attempt to DDOS the site as it is still running on a shared host for the BETA phase and does not have any DDOS protection at the moment. I will be delivering awesome content to the site soon and do hope to have you all on it. Thank you.
for.
acevic
Poster
Poster

Return to Off-Topic