Spying on my partner

Random things go here

Spying on my partner

Post by whitewisdom on Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:31 am
([msg=94999]see Spying on my partner[/msg])

I'm not sure if this is invading his privacy but I can't stop and check his social media all the time. I read his private messages in all of his accounts and I can't help myself but be suspicious of him all the time. We already broke up twice but ended up being together again. But since then, I can't simply trust him. I want to be with him but I'm not sure how I can be more comfortable and secure in our relationship. Does anyone of you have any idea?
whitewisdom
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Spying on my partner

Post by oasis on Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:16 pm
([msg=95001]see Re: Spying on my partner[/msg])

The only advice I could give is to stop spying on him! Did you find even the slightest bit of evidence that he was cheating? Its not worth much if you can't trust him.
oasis
New User
New User

Re: Spying on my partner

Post by whitewisdom on Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:27 pm
([msg=95015]see Re: Spying on my partner[/msg])

I felt so guilty after spying on him so I admitted to him that I am really insecure and worried about our relationship. He was very understanding and told me that he understands why I did it and there's no need for me to worry. He even recommended that we should do premarital counseling just to give me a peace of mind. I think that we should do https://www.betterhelp.com/advice/marriage/benefits-of-premarital-counseling-online/. Just to resolve my inner conflicts and also develop and grow as a couple.
whitewisdom
New User
New User

Return to Off-Topic