What are your thoughts?

Random things go here

What are your thoughts?

Post by sabin007 on Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:07 pm
([msg=76925]see What are your thoughts?[/msg])

Hacking and programming go side by side. I know it and I am learning programming for about 1 year. But,the deeper I get to know about programming or programming languages, the more I get a feeling that I am becoming a developer which not what I desire. On the contrary, as far as I know, shallow knowledge is not going to help in this field. I am not able to decide up to what level or depth should a person interested in hacking should know about programming in order to be successful (in hacking). Would you guys mind helping me out? And please feel free to correct me if I am wrong at any point.

Thanks.
sabin007
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: What are your thoughts?

Post by -Ninjex- on Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:59 pm
([msg=76938]see Re: What are your thoughts?[/msg])

Well, the real question would be, "How much do you want to understand how what you are doing is affecting the machine?"
Someone can hack a website with no knowledge of programming. I know because I was doing this when I first started out, using firebug and playing with code. I didn't know what I was doing, but I managed to trick the server. So just ask yourself, do I want to be a script kiddy, or do I want to understand how these affects are being made?
1. No system is safe.
2. Aim for the the impossible.
3. Have fun in cyberspace and meatspace.

For those that know
K: 0x2CD8D4F9
-Ninjex-

Re: What are your thoughts?

Post by sabin007 on Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:26 pm
([msg=76945]see Re: What are your thoughts?[/msg])

I think I got the point now.
Thanks as always.
sabin007
New User
New User

Return to Off-Topic