Need some help with resizing a 'game window'

Random things go here

Need some help with resizing a 'game window'

Post by Flowingwhale1 on Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:35 pm
([msg=76592]see Need some help with resizing a 'game window'[/msg])

Hello people. I am looking for some help with how to resize the 'game window'. I know that is somehow possible by using html coding or something (I am yet a newbie). The game I am playing is a first person shooter playable directly through the web browser. Been trying without any progress so far, hopefully somebody here will give me a hand.
Flowingwhale1
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Need some help with resizing a 'game window'

Post by centip3de on Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:41 pm
([msg=76593]see Re: Need some help with resizing a 'game window'[/msg])

Flowingwhale1 wrote:Hello people. I am looking for some help with how to resize the 'game window'. I know that is somehow possible by using html coding or something (I am yet a newbie). The game I am playing is a first person shooter playable directly through the web browser. Been trying without any progress so far, hopefully somebody here will give me a hand.

Your best bet is most likely editing the JavaScript running on the page. If you don't know what JavaScript is, I'd suggest learning it first before you start this adventure of yours.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning. -Rick Cook
centip3de

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Off-Topic