I want to start a new social network

Random things go here

Re: I want to start a new social network

Post by DrRoach on Sun May 19, 2013 8:27 am
([msg=75674]see Re: I want to start a new social network[/msg])

Go for it. Just credit the idea, and maybe if it gets huge throw me some $$$ haha

Thanks a lot I will do and hahaha yeah definitely
DrRoach
Poster
Poster

Blog: View Blog (0)

Post by sabin007 on Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:33 pm
([msg=76927]see Re: I want to start a new social network[/msg])

Yet another Social Networking Site?! I don't think its a good idea. Adding new feature will not help as long as there are stupid users who continuously do some annoying things like posting cat videos, photos of food, duckfaced photos taken in bathroom, begging for promotion, posting trivial things, etc. All the present social networking sites started with new idea but the user's way of using made them almost useless now. By writing this, I don't mean to say that all users are same. There are some good users too but their number is limited.
If you want to make a social networking site, please make sure that it is able to filter these type of annoying and attention seeking users. Otherwise, your social networking site will be same as that of present ones.
sabin007
New User
New User

Post by centip3de on Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:01 pm
([msg=77019]see Re: I want to start a new social network[/msg])

sabin007 wrote:Yet another Social Networking Site?! I don't think its a good idea. Adding new feature will not help as long as there are stupid users who continuously do some annoying things like posting cat videos, photos of food, duckfaced photos taken in bathroom, begging for promotion, posting trivial things, etc. All the present social networking sites started with new idea but the user's way of using made them almost useless now. By writing this, I don't mean to say that all users are same. There are some good users too but their number is limited.
If you want to make a social networking site, please make sure that it is able to filter these type of annoying and attention seeking users. Otherwise, your social networking site will be same as that of present ones.

Hey there mate,

If you didn't already notice, this post is dead and the OP is long gone. Next time, check the post date before posting in a thread.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning. -Rick Cook
centip3de

Previous

Return to Off-Topic