DVD burning

Random things go here

DVD burning

Post by Downie on Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:27 pm
([msg=75115]see DVD burning[/msg])

Not even sure if i should be asking this on this wesite but,What software can use to do this, Burn by the size of the files and not by the time of the DVD.
Because i'm trying to burn a DVD disc with being human season 1 and the all the episodes come up to 3 Gb and the disk is 4.3 GB but i can only put on 2 of the 13 episodes because it's using the playtime to limit me.
Downie
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: DVD burning

Post by hellow533 on Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:55 pm
([msg=75118]see Re: DVD burning[/msg])

Did you need two topics?

Convert the videos in to dvd video format, also, try RZ DVD creator. That should bypass the playtime limit.

"Run RZ DVD Creator, select the dvd burner drive as target folder, directly drag and drop 10 or more episodes into the program, if you view a message tip "Source DVD size is larger than CD/DVD disc capacity", simply press "Yes", then press START button, the software will auto compress and convert all added episodes to video dvd format and burn onto the inserted one 4.7GB DVD disc as a video dvd, and you can play the burned video dvd well on your DVD player."

Taken from yahoo answers. Took ten seconds to find on Google, you should try it some time. Literally the first option.
“True hacking is like skydiving, you want to make sure you have arms, because nobody’s going to be there to pull the chute for you.”
hellow533
Poster
Poster

Re: DVD burning

Post by Downie on Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:14 pm
([msg=75122]see Re: DVD burning[/msg])

@hellow533, Okay and thanks
Downie
New User
New User