Update me bitches

Random things go here

Update me bitches

Post by acevic on Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:09 pm
([msg=75112]see Update me bitches[/msg])

It's been a while since I was gone and it looks like a lot of things took off in the past few months. I'm looking at a bunch of great contributors and finally an active community not trolling for a change. Whats up?
My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me
for.
acevic
Poster
Poster

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Update me bitches

Post by hellow533 on Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:54 pm
([msg=75117]see Re: Update me bitches[/msg])

There's a new rule that just passed a week ago, instant permanent ban for anybody using the word bitches. Sorry bud.

*edit*
Wait a sec.

But really not much has changed, just a bit more active community as far as I know.
“True hacking is like skydiving, you want to make sure you have arms, because nobody’s going to be there to pull the chute for you.”
hellow533
Poster
Poster

Post by limdis on Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:08 pm
([msg=75121]see Re: Update me bitches[/msg])

Yo Ace, yeah you've missed a bit. We've had some staff changes and some good stuff is happening on the dev side right now. There have been a few user submitted challenges released. We started a new channel on IRC #coffeesh0p that was a huge success. Membership activity has been pretty steady since the first part of the year. It's been nice. Welcome back.
"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear..."
"Drink all the booze, hack all the things."
limdis

Post by LoGiCaL__ on Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:33 pm
([msg=75123]see Re: Update me bitches[/msg])

Welcome back.
LoGiCaL__
Addict
Addict

Post by centip3de on Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:08 pm
([msg=75124]see Re: Update me bitches[/msg])

acevic wrote:It's been a while since I was gone and it looks like a lot of things took off in the past few months. I'm looking at a bunch of great contributors and finally an active community not trolling for a change. Whats up?

Welcome back, amigo.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning. -Rick Cook
centip3de

Post by mShred on Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:26 pm
([msg=75199]see Re: Update me bitches[/msg])

Sons a bitches.
hellow533 wrote:instant permanent ban for anybody using the word bitches

Oshit.

Acevic, it's been a while. Where you been at? How's everything been?

For those about to rock.
mShred
Administrator
Administrator

Blog: View Blog (2)

Post by acevic on Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:01 pm
([msg=75218]see Re: Update me bitches[/msg])

hellow533 wrote:There's a new rule that just passed a week ago, instant permanent ban for anybody using the word bitches. Sorry bud.<br><br>*edit*<br>Wait a sec.<br><br>But really not much has changed, just a bit more active community as far as I know.

Sorry, havent had the time to reply earlier since my internet connection went bitches on me for the past couple of days. About the community, I do see a lot of change including a much more active community. Great to see the bitches improvements.

limdis wrote:Yo Ace, yeah you've missed a bit. We've had some staff changes and some good stuff is happening on the dev side right now. There have been a few user submitted challenges released. We started a new channel on IRC #coffeesh0p that was a huge success. Membership activity has been pretty steady since the first part of the year. It's been nice. Welcome back.

Thank you. It's great to be back man. I'll be sure to check those out. Will be on IRC later.

LoGiCaL__ wrote:Welcome back.

centip3de wrote:Welcome back, amigo.

Thanks, great to be back!

mShred wrote:Sons a bitches.
hellow533 wrote:instant permanent ban for anybody using the word bitches
<br>Oshit.<br><br>Acevic, it's been a while. Where you been at? How's everything been?

Yeah it's been too long. Looks like ma bitches got promoted. I was busy with a couple of bitches projects and finished off so I got some time on my hands. Remembered HTS and here I am. I gotta say, I'm pretty impressed with the way stuff is going on around here relative to the last time I saw it.

What's the status of the recode? Are there any signs of goats anywhere nearby? How can I help out? Where is my bitch Kage? Any new idiots showing up?
My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me
for.
acevic
Poster
Poster

Post by -Ninjex- on Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:06 pm
([msg=75219]see Re: Update me bitches[/msg])

acevic wrote:Any new idiots showing up?

Hello, I am Ninjex, and by the looks of it, you might refer to me as a newer bitch

To answer your question, since I have been here, there has been multiple idiots come and go.
However, my heart goes out to the biggest of all, KthProg.
Spreading knowledge just once a day, can help keep the script kiddies away ⠠⠵
no_hope if world.map{|person, ic = 0| ic +=1 if ignorance.include?(person)}.compact.length > (world.length / 2)
The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
-Ninjex-
Addict
Addict

Post by hellow533 on Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:30 pm
([msg=75220]see Re: Update me bitches[/msg])

As for the idiots part, I frequently get pmed questions asking me to hack things, teach them how to break in to bank accounts, asking me to teach them how to hack their school, facebook, google, government website, etc.
“True hacking is like skydiving, you want to make sure you have arms, because nobody’s going to be there to pull the chute for you.”
hellow533
Poster
Poster

Post by -Ninjex- on Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:31 pm
([msg=75221]see Re: Update me bitches[/msg])

hellow533 wrote:As for the idiots part, I frequently get pmed questions asking me to hack things, teach them how to break in to bank accounts, asking me to teach them how to hack their school, facebook, google, government website, etc.

Don't we all? :twisted:
Spreading knowledge just once a day, can help keep the script kiddies away ⠠⠵
no_hope if world.map{|person, ic = 0| ic +=1 if ignorance.include?(person)}.compact.length > (world.length / 2)
The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
-Ninjex-
Addict
Addict

Next

Return to Off-Topic