love you guys...

Random things go here

love you guys...

Post by mookalovesgloop on Thu May 02, 2013 12:32 pm
([msg=75452]see love you guys...[/msg])

peace and blessings to all my HTS brothers and sisters!

just wanted to let you guys know i haven't fallen off--my computer died and i didn't get a new one WEEKS ago like i was supposed to, so now i'm between jobs (and a rock and a hard place as far as getting a new laptop right now) :cry: anyway, long story short, just cause you won't be seeing me around quite as much (for now) i haven't fogotten y'all...

now if i could just get over my HTS withdrawal symptoms...is it a bad sign that i had a DREAM about stego 1 the other day lol :mrgreen:

see you guys around
mooka
gloop!
mookalovesgloop
Poster
Poster

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: love you guys...

Post by centip3de on Thu May 02, 2013 1:39 pm
([msg=75453]see Re: love you guys...[/msg])

mookalovesgloop wrote:peace and blessings to all my HTS brothers and sisters!

just wanted to let you guys know i haven't fallen off--my computer died and i didn't get a new one WEEKS ago like i was supposed to, so now i'm between jobs (and a rock and a hard place as far as getting a new laptop right now) :cry: anyway, long story short, just cause you won't be seeing me around quite as much (for now) i haven't fogotten y'all...

now if i could just get over my HTS withdrawal symptoms...is it a bad sign that i had a DREAM about stego 1 the other day lol :mrgreen:

see you guys around
mooka

Hope things work out for you, Mooka. Good luck with the job search!
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning. -Rick Cook
centip3de

Post by 0phidian on Thu May 02, 2013 1:47 pm
([msg=75454]see Re: love you guys...[/msg])

mookalovesgloop wrote:peace and blessings to all my HTS brothers and sisters!

That sucks, I know how that between jobs thing can be, good luck though. Look forward to seeing you back.

Edit:
lol, I actually had an hts related dream the other day, I dreamed I ended up meeting some of you guys in person and you were nothing how I expected.

Anywaaaaays... good luck mooka.
0phidian
Poster
Poster

Post by 3vilp4wn on Thu May 02, 2013 10:18 pm
([msg=75455]see Re: love you guys...[/msg])

Does this mean that I'm a gloop?

Good luck, I hope to see more of you when you get RL stuff worked out.
Do not mistake understanding for realization, and do not mistake realization for liberation
Evil Ninja Hackers
???
٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

1A4EAMboaXpgvUSmtRbVRqbfJrbyuGhyoo
3vilp4wn
Poster
Poster

Post by LoGiCaL__ on Thu May 02, 2013 10:42 pm
([msg=75456]see Re: love you guys...[/msg])

All good mooka. Take your time. Depending on where you are in life (time/space) expect to take time to get a new rig. Just remember, you're always welcome here. You've made it this far, so stick with it. DON"T get sidtracked.</advice>
LoGiCaL__
Addict
Addict

Post by mookalovesgloop on Sat May 04, 2013 5:04 pm
([msg=75479]see Re: love you guys...[/msg])

3vilp4wn wrote:Does this mean that I'm a gloop?

Good luck, I hope to see more of you when you get RL stuff worked out.

this post made my freaking DAY! lmfao!! :mrgreen: well, p4wn, i guess logic would dictate that you guys are all gloops now :lol: 8-)

thanks for the positive vibes/well wishes...i just started my new gig on friday, so i'm on my way back <3 <3 <3

see ya soon
mooka
gloop!
mookalovesgloop
Poster
Poster

Return to Off-Topic