Wat cell phones r gud 4 hackers? nd Wat fones do u guys use

EDGE or EVDO? GSM or CDMA? Discuss phone networks and standards here.

Wat cell phones r gud 4 hackers? nd Wat fones do u guys use

Post by youngboy93 on Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:43 pm
([msg=62741]see Wat cell phones r gud 4 hackers? nd Wat fones do u guys use[/msg])

*Sorry for the misspells on the header, I had to shorten some words to fit what I wanted to put.*

Im wondering which cell phones are good for hackers?
Im searching for a phone that is like a smartphone that can hold lots of programs
but I want to use hacker tool programs that I can install into my phone
and also that has good security, that you can wipe the data clean from
your phone so people can't restore it or trace it back.
I would also like to get know what phones do you guys use?
Hope to get some good responses!
youngboy93
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Wat cell phones r gud 4 hackers? nd Wat fones do u guys use

Post by limdis on Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:58 pm
([msg=62742]see Re: Wat cell phones r gud 4 hackers? nd Wat fones do u guys use[/msg])

...I highly suggest you stay away from this. You are going to get yourself caught, and fast. But if you have a lot of money to blow, you need to get yourself a prepaid phone with a sim card, no contracts. Because after you go and do something you will need to separate the two immediately and make sure they are never found.

Anything you can do on a phone, you can do easier and safer with a computer. With less likely chances of 1 getting caught, and 2 you can practice legally...
"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear..."
"Drink all the booze, hack all the things."
limdis

Post by yog0012 on Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:47 am
([msg=75931]see Re: Wat cell phones r gud 4 hackers? nd Wat fones do u guys use[/msg])

Which software we can use to hack mobile phone on computer (For Windows)?
yog0012
New User
New User

Post by centip3de on Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:42 pm
([msg=75934]see Re: Wat cell phones r gud 4 hackers? nd Wat fones do u guys use[/msg])

yog0012 wrote:Which software we can use to hack mobile phone on computer (For Windows)?

Are you asking which software you can use to hack a cell-phone from a computer? If that's the case, then we really need more information on it. What phone? What's the OS? Is it a smart phone? What hardware do you have on your computer? Do you own the phone?
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning. -Rick Cook
centip3de

Post by brutal_hacker on Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:35 pm
([msg=75939]see Re: Wat cell phones r gud 4 hackers? nd Wat fones do u guys use[/msg])

Well always use a sim card something that isn't traceable one of the free top up ones works well. But you need to be aware that most smart phones are tracable through there GPS.

I use my Samsung galaxy S3 you could use the S4 if your loaded. If you want to know the possibilities looks up rooting your phone and zAnti Learn to code your own apps to do network scans btw connectbot is farily simple to understand and fing.

There is a bloke out there that can use a smartphone to shut down websites which is quite nice but the code for it is not available for it and its something you really need to think of yourself no one will spoon feed you that kind of information or openly post it. It is illegal and malicious to take down a website and no one on this website would ever promote it.

The more common servers to take down are the Apache ones, a main flaw was spoofed headers with missing data if you get it right you can cause the server to hang and become unresponsive not sure if they managed to fix that. Do your research man and always use it for good or you will get a criminal record and ruin your chances of ever getting a career.

Know the line and where your limit is.

I smell a script kiddie - Code your own programs mate secure it yourself.
brutal_hacker
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post by lucky 0xD on Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:17 am
([msg=75959]see Re: Wat cell phones r gud 4 hackers? nd Wat fones do u guys use[/msg])

I have a Nokia N900. It is very good for a wide range of hackery stuff. Look it up, there is a lot about it on the net including some cool things people have done with them. What primarily interested me was the fact that this is/was (idk if this is still the case) the only cell with a wireless card capable of packet injection as standard. You have a linux system on there with a console and root access without having to jailbreak or anything silly like that. Refreshingly, Nokia WANT and ENCOURAGE people to mess with this phone.
You will find many useful linux tools (or variations of) that you use on a normal computer can also be used on this phone

If you're a style guru this phone whilst it looks pretty good is getting old now and its about the size of a housebrick what with the slide out full qwerty keyboard and all. It has a touch screen and a stylus but the screen is fairly poor in terms of responsiveness and can be very frustrating to use. In fact, to use this phone as an actual phone is a bit of a nightmare and I only lasted a few weeks before I got myself a second hand iphone for everyday useage but as a small ultra portable computer, its pretty cool.
lucky 0xD
New User
New User

Return to Telecommunications