can you guys help me in this..

EDGE or EVDO? GSM or CDMA? Discuss phone networks and standards here.

can you guys help me in this..

Post by badomune on Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:12 am
([msg=31868]see can you guys help me in this..[/msg])

hi i need help and guide from you guys to settle my problem...nowdays my sister like to use our home phone which is connected to my computer to call his boyfriend..my mother and father don't like it so they told me to do something with it..how can i connect to the phone / fax and get list of the number phone or blocked the number phone??

can i do such things? :?: :shock: :shock:
badomune
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: can you guys help me in this..

Post by cilpolir on Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:14 am
([msg=31873]see Re: can you guys help me in this..[/msg])

first of all HIS boyfriend? what a laugh :lol:
for your problem, just how is your phone connected to your com? if they still call over a phone line you could call your phone provider to block the number. If it's going over your network you could use wireshark or C&A to see where the phone is derected to and block that( don't know how to do that sorry) and last but not least have your parants ever tried to just talk to your sister to let her stop or let her pay the bill? :P
cilpolir
Poster
Poster

Post by Defience on Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:50 pm
([msg=31932]see Re: can you guys help me in this..[/msg])

cilpolir wrote:first of all HIS boyfriend? what a laugh :lol:
for your problem, just how is your phone connected to your com? if they still call over a phone line you could call your phone provider to block the number. If it's going over your network you could use wireshark or C&A to see where the phone is derected to and block that( don't know how to do that sorry) and last but not least have your parants ever tried to just talk to your sister to let her stop or let her pay the bill? :P

derected? parants?

Buy her a cell phone. As far as blocking a number goes, try googling it. I know that with some providers it's just a matter of using your touch tone phone to enter numbers you want blocked.
Defience
Addict
Addict

Post by badomune on Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:36 am
([msg=32033]see Re: can you guys help me in this..[/msg])

thx !! now i understand it.. i can try it so he can;t call his boyfriend with the phone house...i forgot to say that she doesn't want to pay the bill :D
badomune
New User
New User

Return to Telecommunications