Verizon wireless-My Account

EDGE or EVDO? GSM or CDMA? Discuss phone networks and standards here.

Verizon wireless-My Account

Post by 1smackdaddy3565 on Sun May 25, 2014 8:47 pm
([msg=80989]see Verizon wireless-My Account[/msg])

Ok. I can get into the password reset on "my account page" on the Verizon wireless web page by knowing the answer to the secret question. After answering the secret question it took me to a new password page to enter new passwords.
My question is, how can I get into the my account web site to view numbers and texts without my target knowing? If I change the password then a notice will be emailed to the target, and when they attempt to log in after I have changed it they will know., So any ideas will be appreciated.
1smackdaddy3565
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Verizon wireless-My Account

Post by hellow533 on Mon May 26, 2014 12:49 am
([msg=80991]see Re: Verizon wireless-My Account[/msg])

My first impression was that you're an idiot, but it quickly came to light that you are in fact a moron.

Hackthissite and its staff and members do not condone, support, or assist in any illegal activities of any kind. You have been told this repeatedly, and yet you still insist on requesting information pertaining to illegal activities. Your post suggests you wish to illegally gain access to a website account in order to take control or or spy on an unknowing and therefor non-consenting party. I strongly urge you to discontinue your attempts to gain access to said account immediately.
“Teach me how to hack!”
"What, like, with an axe?"
hellow533
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Verizon wireless-My Account

Post by limdis on Mon May 26, 2014 10:24 am
([msg=80996]see Re: Verizon wireless-My Account[/msg])

I have to come to OPs defense again, but only a little this time. This could be taken as a self security check question. I have attempted to access my own accounts to see how quickly I might notice and how I might be alerted to a break in. Then again, you did say "my target" so I can see why hellow reacted the way he did. So this is how we play this:

In terms of self security, if you receive emails that a password has been reset then I'd make sure nobody had access to that email first.

Locked. Warned. OP careful how you word things next time. We cannot legally support/assist users who have stated illegal intent on this forum. Remember this forum is public and all threads can be viewed without having an HTS account.
"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear..."
"Drink all the booze, hack all the things."
limdis

Return to Telecommunications