Android OS (please delete)

There are many different operating systems; which one will you choose?

Android OS (please delete)

Post by sadntwisted on Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:01 am
([msg=61757]see Android OS (please delete)[/msg])

*** to admin staff, I am sorry, in my impatience I created three copies of the same post. I have learnt my lesson and will not make the same mistake again. I do not seem to have permission to delete the two superfluous posts (or I just can't find out how). Please, remove the two posts I have marked for deletion. ***

I am endeavoring to run through the missions using my mobile device operating on the Android OS. So far I have come across many aps that will display html source code, however, rather than displaying code for the page as viewed they reload the url and give me the code as viewed by someone without an account - i.e. 'you must be logged in to view this page'.

Obviously, I could just use my desktop but I was hoping to do this in my spare time on buses, trains, etc and feel it should be within the realms of possibility. And, I could, theoretically, write or amend existing open source browser code to include the functionality to view html source, but that would be time consuming (especially for a 'noob' like me).

I was wondering if anyone knew of a pre-existing application that would allow me to view the code as required.
In the meantime I will continue my search and update as and when (and if) I find any useful information.

With many thanks - sadntwisted
sadntwisted
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Operating Systems