Booting

There are many different operating systems; which one will you choose?

Re: Booting

Post by compukiller on Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:46 am
([msg=78201]see Re: Booting[/msg])

Hey, Jericho.

This might be another option for you. If your new to installing additional OSs to your machine then a Virtual Machine might be an option. I recommend VMware Player. In my opinion, it is much easier to use than Oracle VirtualBox. Hope this helps you out.
compukiller
New User
New User
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:38 am
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: Booting

Post by Goatboy on Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:14 pm
([msg=78205]see Re: Booting[/msg])

jericho11 wrote:im not that dumb so better dont talk .. i want answers from people who know what are they doing if you know what i mean . have a nice day ;)

Check your attitude.

Go the VM route. It will let you roll back changes you make and it won't kill your flash drive. Also pretty easy to set up a virtual lab network for testing.
Assume that everything I say is or could be a lie.
1UHQ15HqBRZFykqx7mKHpYroxanLjJcUk
User avatar
Goatboy
Expert
Expert
 
Posts: 2782
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:35 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: Booting

Post by 0phidian on Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:09 pm
([msg=78210]see Re: Booting[/msg])

what u can recommend me to learn to be able in creating my personal easy keylogger

Learn to program.
User avatar
0phidian
Poster
Poster
 
Posts: 258
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:04 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: Booting

Post by mavenjinx on Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:46 am
([msg=78211]see Re: Booting[/msg])

A serious answer to the Question of a keylogger would be do you know what os you want to log on and do you have any programming experience. from the looks of things you don't and that is a problem as key loggers are not simple programs anymore. at one point i would have said for windows use Qbasic that one was a really easy answer but in todays OS's you may want something a bit more versatile go for something .Net an alternative for linux would be mono. or if you have a specific os like windows in mind choose a language thats fast and easy to use/learn. like vb.net it all depends on the scope of your project
mavenjinx
New User
New User
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:40 am
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: Booting

Post by jericho11 on Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:08 am
([msg=78230]see Re: Booting[/msg])

compukiller wrote:Hey, Jericho.

This might be another option for you. If your new to installing additional OSs to your machine then a Virtual Machine might be an option. I recommend VMware Player. In my opinion, it is much easier to use than Oracle VirtualBox. Hope this helps you out.



https://my.vmware.com/web/vmware/free#d ... player/6_0 i need the 3rd one ? thanks anyway for your opinions and i got some skills on c++ and i started learning python.
jericho11
New User
New User
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:20 am
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: Booting

Post by centip3de on Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:04 pm
([msg=78233]see Re: Booting[/msg])

mavenjinx wrote:A serious answer to the Question of a keylogger would be do you know what os you want to log on and do you have any programming experience. from the looks of things you don't and that is a problem as key loggers are not simple programs anymore. at one point i would have said for windows use Qbasic that one was a really easy answer but in todays OS's you may want something a bit more versatile go for something .Net an alternative for linux would be mono. or if you have a specific os like windows in mind choose a language thats fast and easy to use/learn. like vb.net it all depends on the scope of your project


Lolwut.

What do .NET/QBasic/Mono/VB have to do with anything?

If you want to make a keylogger, all you have to do is set a background process that hooks into a function that fires when a key is pressed, and then records the keys that were pressed.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning. -Rick Cook
User avatar
centip3de
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1412
Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:46 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: Booting

Post by jericho11 on Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:15 pm
([msg=78236]see Re: Booting[/msg])

Yep , i tried http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BiOPBsXh0g that , but it didnt work here .. i understand the code but i couldnt find the mistake so i think i made a mistake in adding the pyhook and etc... :idea:
jericho11
New User
New User
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:20 am
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: Booting

Post by hellow533 on Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:25 pm
([msg=78237]see Re: Booting[/msg])

jericho11 wrote:im not that dumb so better dont talk .. i want answers from people who know what are they doing if you know what i mean . have a nice day ;)

Not sure if you're trolling or legitimately serious.

-- Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:13 pm --

jericho11 wrote:i understand the code... but i couldnt find the mistake... so i think i made a mistake

Either you understand or you don't.
“Teach me how to hack!”
"What, like, with an axe?"
User avatar
hellow533
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 506
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:27 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: Booting

Post by jericho11 on Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:30 am
([msg=78242]see Re: Booting[/msg])

hellow533 wrote:
jericho11 wrote:im not that dumb so better dont talk .. i want answers from people who know what are they doing if you know what i mean . have a nice day ;)

Not sure if you're trolling or legitimately serious.

-- Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:13 pm --

jericho11 wrote:i understand the code... but i couldnt find the mistake... so i think i made a mistake

Either you understand or you don't.



for the first quote i was speaking about installing an OS . i dont rly understand what you mean with that post you made :?
jericho11
New User
New User
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:20 am
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: Booting

Post by centip3de on Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:19 pm
([msg=78271]see Re: Booting[/msg])

jericho11 wrote:for the first quote i was speaking about installing an OS .


Still, don't be arrogant. There's always someone who's smarter/quicker/better than you.

jericho11 wrote:i dont rly understand what you mean with that post you made :?


He was saying that if you don't understand where you went wrong, you don't understand what you did, and thus don't understand what you're doing. Not to sound harsh, but it seems like maybe you should learn to program a bit more.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning. -Rick Cook
User avatar
centip3de
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1412
Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:46 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


PreviousNext

Return to Operating Systems

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests