Windows 8 and cell phone(Nokia 2700 classic) with blue tooth

There are many different operating systems; which one will you choose?

Windows 8 and cell phone(Nokia 2700 classic) with blue tooth

Post by sabin007 on Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:35 am
([msg=77868]see Windows 8 and cell phone(Nokia 2700 classic) with blue tooth[/msg])

I can control the volume of my Windows 8 PC using the volume increase and decrease button of Nokia 2700 classic phone connected to PC via Bluetooth. Is it normal or is this some kind of bug in Windows 8? Tried googling about this "feature" but no matching results so far. The only thing I found is the Windows 8 Controller for android device that turns your android device into Windows 8 remote.
sabin007
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Please ask questions only in this topic.

Post by LoGiCaL__ on Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:24 pm
([msg=77894]see Re: Please ask questions only in this topic.[/msg])

sabin007 wrote:I can control the volume of my Windows 8 PC using the volume increase and decrease button of Nokia 2700 classic phone connected to PC via Bluetooth. Is it normal or is this some kind of bug in Windows 8? Tried googling about this "feature" but no matching results so far. The only thing I found is the Windows 8 Controller for android device that turns your android device into Windows 8 remote.

If you're going to ask questions off topic from this you should create a new one with the proper title so people who are interested in that or would know more about can give you an answer faster.

--Note I split this off into it's own topic.
LoGiCaL__
Addict
Addict

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Operating Systems