Network Hacking

What's the best way to setup a home network? Why should I care about BGP?

Network Hacking

Post by d000m on Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:37 am
([msg=82588]see Network Hacking[/msg])

Hello Guys i am new to hacking networks and want the help of you guys from where should i start in network hacking. By far i only know is that after resolving the ip i need to use nmap to see which port is open and which is not along with the service it is running.

Can you please point me to the papers where i can learn and read stuff on hacking into networks.
d000m
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Network Hacking

Post by cyberdrain on Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:54 pm
([msg=82601]see Re: Network Hacking[/msg])

Did you ask Google first?
Free your mind / Think clearly
cyberdrain
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aahnajain on Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:32 am
([msg=82885]see Re: Network Hacking[/msg])

You should have the knowledge of encryption. To get started hacking of wireless network a hacker would set up a fake AP is matching the SSID. Rest You can take help from Google.
aahnajain
New User
New User

Post by BB3235 on Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:56 am
([msg=83032]see Re: Network Hacking[/msg])

@d00m
Hi :geek:
So this is my first post, and I am pretty new here... Im going to try to help you out since this is a great way to learn myself. I have been browsing the forums for some time now and i think it would be good to have my (first post) really mean something... One thing i have learned is that nothing is spoon fead, so the information the people give you on these forums should be taken into consideration for the time they put in. As @cyberdrain said, asking google is really a good idea.

So here is what i would give you! I Also started out not to long ago, but I have done alot of research. One can't simply jump into hacking, it doesn't work that way(everybody would just do it then right) so you need to put more time and effort into this art. I am currently 17(yesterday was my bday) I am currently studying to go write my comptia exams, next year i will be doing my microsoft certifications, and my next vacation I will be going for training on the topic... This is a good way of understanding what computers are about in general. You need to crawl before you are able to walk. http://www.comptia.org/

I am shure you could "google the others" I would recommend reading some of these books on networks and computer forensics(I own the hard copys) Network+ Guid to networks, Computer Forensics For Dummies, The basics of hacing and penetration testing(backtrack is discontinued but its good reference, you could go for Kali now) and then this book is great aswell Systems analysis and design in a changing world... There are many more books that I am reading at the moment fot my courses and training but spoon feeding will get you nowhere!

I hope i didn't waste my time and that you would use this information.

Brenton :geek:
BB3235
New User
New User

Post by cyberdrain on Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:37 pm
([msg=83042]see Re: Network Hacking[/msg])

BB3235 wrote:I hope I didn't waste my time

Sorry to disappoint you, but I haven't seen this guy since the start of the month. Still valid advice though.
Free your mind / Think clearly
cyberdrain
Contributor
Contributor

Post by BB3235 on Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:08 am
([msg=83325]see Re: Network Hacking[/msg])

Oh well, atleast other people find it interesting lol :D :D
cyberdrain wrote:
BB3235 wrote:I hope I didn't waste my time
<br>Sorry to disappoint you, but I haven't seen this guy since the start of the month. Still valid advice though.

Brenton :geek:
BB3235
New User
New User

Post by limdis on Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:53 pm
([msg=83412]see Re: Network Hacking[/msg])

BB3235 wrote:@d00m<br>Hi :geek: <br>So this is my first post, and I am pretty new here... Im going to try to help you out since this is a great way to learn myself. I have been browsing the forums for some time now and i think it would be good to have my (first post) really mean something... One thing i have learned is that nothing is spoon fead, so the information the people give you on these forums should be taken into consideration for the time they put in. As @cyberdrain said, asking google is really a good idea. <br><br>So here is what i would give you! I Also started out not to long ago, but I have done alot of research. One can't simply jump into hacking, it doesn't work that way(everybody would just do it then right) so you need to put more time and effort into this art. I am currently 17(yesterday was my bday) I am currently studying to go write my comptia exams, next year i will be doing my microsoft certifications, and my next vacation I will be going for training on the topic... This is a good way of understanding what computers are about in general. You need to crawl before you are able to walk. http://www.comptia.org/ <br><br>I am shure you could "google the others" I would recommend reading some of these books on networks and computer forensics(I own the hard copys) Network+ Guid to networks, Computer Forensics For Dummies, The basics of hacing and penetration testing(backtrack is discontinued but its good reference, you could go for Kali now) and then this book is great aswell Systems analysis and design in a changing world... There are many more books that I am reading at the moment fot my courses and training but spoon feeding will get you nowhere!<br><br>I hope i didn't waste my time and that you would use this information.<br><br>Brenton :geek:

Quality post. +1
"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear..."
"Drink all the booze, hack all the things."
limdis

Return to Networking