Keylogger

What's the best way to setup a home network? Why should I care about BGP?

Re: Keylogger

Post by cyberdrain on Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:14 pm
([msg=82009]see Re: Keylogger[/msg])

It's nice info, but a bit of a necro. Next time you might want to check the last date anything was posted and otherwise start a new topic.

Edit: seems like you already did. :)
Free your mind / Think clearly
cyberdrain
Contributor
Contributor

Blog: View Blog (0)

Post by limdis on Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:09 pm
([msg=82040]see Re: Keylogger[/msg])

OS_13115 wrote:I saw mention of Metasploit and Keylogger so I gathered the tools for you to learn more about...it's always about the learning!

This made me happy :geek:
"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear..."
"Drink all the booze, hack all the things."
limdis

Post by takez0 on Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:43 am
([msg=83051]see Re: Keylogger[/msg])

OS_13115 wrote:I saw mention of Metasploit and Keylogger so I gathered the tools for you to learn more about...it's always about the learning!

NOTE: just because I am posting does not mean I am teaching someone to hack. I encourage everyone to learn...!

so...here are the goodz!

Code: Select all

Matching Modules
================

Name                                                Disclosure Date  Rank    Description
   ----                                                ---------------  ----    -----------
   auxiliary/gather/apple_safari_webarchive_uxss       2013-02-22       normal  Apple Safari .webarchive File Format UXSS
   auxiliary/server/capture/http_javascript_keylogger                   normal  Capture: HTTP JavaScript Keylogger
   post/osx/capture/keylog_recorder                                     normal  OSX Capture Userspace Keylogger
   post/windows/capture/lockout_keylogger                               normal  Windows Capture Winlogon Lockout Credential Keylogger

use msfcli <exploit_name> [mode] to learn about each.

Thank you for this info- I do have a question, are these just proof of concept aka proving this can be done modules?
takez0
New User
New User

Post by cyberdrain on Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:06 pm
([msg=83065]see Re: Keylogger[/msg])

Short answer: no. Long answer: most modules in Metasploit are either directly or indirectly linked to/based on PoC code. That said, the code has to be written to be compatible with Metasploit to be used and as such will those modules always be written specifically for it, as far as I know.
Free your mind / Think clearly
cyberdrain
Contributor
Contributor

Previous

Return to Networking