networks hacking

What's the best way to setup a home network? Why should I care about BGP?

networks hacking

Post by cracy987 on Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:19 am
([msg=78778]see networks hacking[/msg])

hello folks,

I have a question about networking i have 3 Pc one is admin and 2 is client please consider A and B client Pc

my questions can control admin pc from B Pc?
and my another question is how can i control Pc A using Pc B Pc A and B both have windows 7 professional install?

i try for backtrack 5 r3 using artimage but i can't control pc a via Pc B please help me on this
cracy987
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: networks hacking

Post by hellow533 on Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:07 am
([msg=78779]see Re: networks hacking[/msg])

cracy987 wrote:hello folks,

I have a question about networking i have 3 Pc one is admin and 2 is client please consider A and B client Pc

and my another question is how can i control Pc A using Pc B Pc A and B both have windows 7 professional install?

i try for backtrack 5 r3 using artimage but i can't control pc a via Pc B please help me on this

Anything using Metasploit framework should be fine if you know how to use it.

As for your network, can you explain your setup again? In better detail, because I don't think I know what you're talking about. You should be able to see all computers on your network. When you scan for devices in your subnet, anything you can see you can pretty much intercept. If you can see and intercept it, there should be some way to control it (if it's compatible with the software you're using of course).

Another option would be to switch to Kali. From what I here, the Debian based OS and entire setup is a bit easier to understand and use than Ubuntu. I've never tried it because it doesn't offer anything new that I really need.

It might also help to use another metasploit based program if you're having problems with armitage, or just youtube it.
“Teach me how to hack!”
"What, like, with an axe?"
hellow533
Contributor
Contributor

Post by tgoe on Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:58 pm
([msg=78802]see Re: networks hacking[/msg])

cracy987 wrote:hello folks,

Your post is almost meaningless. Maybe try Chrome Remote Desktop?
tgoe
Contributor
Contributor

Post by monstermasher502 on Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:55 am
([msg=79460]see Re: networks hacking[/msg])

I agree, this is pointless. Use remote desktop or something and you can even do it fro your phone, tv, probably even microwave. What are you trying to control. Or are you just moving files around. Backtrack for this, really?
monstermasher502
New User
New User

Post by hellow533 on Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:40 pm
([msg=79489]see Re: networks hacking[/msg])

monstermasher502 wrote:I agree, this is pointless. Use remote desktop or something and you can even do it fro your phone, tv, probably even microwave. What are you trying to control. Or are you just moving files around. Backtrack for this, really?

I think the question was sufficiently answered last month.
“Teach me how to hack!”
"What, like, with an axe?"
hellow533
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Goatboy on Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:09 pm
([msg=79518]see Re: networks hacking[/msg])

Actually, I don't think it was sufficiently answered even then.

OP does not want to use something like RDP or GoToAssist. He wants to h4x teh b0x3n. I've seen this question asked 100 times before and every time it's the same, especially when backtrack is mentioned. OP wants a point-and-click interface for remotely taking over any computer, and that simply is not going to happen. Even if he does find a vuln in Win7 he can exploit, he still needs to learn how payloads work, and how to use MS in the first place.
Assume that everything I say is or could be a lie.
1UHQ15HqBRZFykqx7mKHpYroxanLjJcUk
Goatboy
Expert
Expert

Return to Networking