Sorry If This Is A Stupid Question...

The constant threat: viruses, trojans, spyware, ... the list goes on

Re: Sorry If This Is A Stupid Question...

Post by centip3de on Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:50 pm
([msg=69477]see Re: Sorry If This Is A Stupid Question...[/msg])

limdis wrote:This thread right here is why I absolutely love HTS. Exaelia, stick with it. Don't ever stop asking questions! Once the pieces begin to fall into place and the clarity kicks in the feeling is beyond rewarding.

Cent; this reminded me about your mention of making some ASM videos. Did you scrap that project or is it still in the works?


It's still a work in progress, a long with my semi-advanced-C tutorials (Going to hopefully finish off structs, then maybe somehow transition into inline ASM, then to ASM?). Also, I'm pretty bad with animation, so it's taking me an overly long amount of time.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning. -Rick Cook
User avatar
centip3de
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1425
Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:46 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: Sorry If This Is A Stupid Question...

Post by Exaelia on Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:47 pm
([msg=69585]see Re: Sorry If This Is A Stupid Question...[/msg])

limdis wrote:This thread right here is why I absolutely love HTS. Exaelia, stick with it. Don't ever stop asking questions! Once the pieces begin to fall into place and the clarity kicks in the feeling is beyond rewarding.

Cent; this reminded me about your mention of making some ASM videos. Did you scrap that project or is it still in the works?


Thanks! And I know absolutely nothing about hacking. But I kind of need to know so I can become a forensic scientist. I know that computer forensics isn't on the job description, but I'd also like to be able to at least have some basic knowledge.
Exaelia
New User
New User
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:12 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: Sorry If This Is A Stupid Question...

Post by centip3de on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:45 pm
([msg=69587]see Re: Sorry If This Is A Stupid Question...[/msg])

Exaelia wrote:Thanks! And I know absolutely nothing about hacking. But I kind of need to know so I can become a forensic scientist. I know that computer forensics isn't on the job description, but I'd also like to be able to at least have some basic knowledge.


Have a go at the missions here, ask any questions that come to mind on the forums and you'll find your way.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning. -Rick Cook
User avatar
centip3de
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1425
Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:46 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: Sorry If This Is A Stupid Question...

Post by Exaelia on Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:28 pm
([msg=69804]see Re: Sorry If This Is A Stupid Question...[/msg])

centip3de wrote:
Exaelia wrote:Thanks! And I know absolutely nothing about hacking. But I kind of need to know so I can become a forensic scientist. I know that computer forensics isn't on the job description, but I'd also like to be able to at least have some basic knowledge.


Have a go at the missions here, ask any questions that come to mind on the forums and you'll find your way.


Jeez. You guys are so nice! But I never see you in chat. o:
Exaelia
New User
New User
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:12 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: Sorry If This Is A Stupid Question...

Post by centip3de on Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:24 pm
([msg=69820]see Re: Sorry If This Is A Stupid Question...[/msg])

Exaelia wrote:Jeez. You guys are so nice! But I never see you in chat. o:


I don't really have the time to chill in IRC all day, in fact, I only have enough time to be on here for 30 minutes a day, max. So, the forums are where I reside.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning. -Rick Cook
User avatar
centip3de
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1425
Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:46 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Previous

Return to Malware

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests