pleas tell me how to hack this f***er back

The constant threat: viruses, trojans, spyware, ... the list goes on

pleas tell me how to hack this f***er back

Post by tadba on Wed May 16, 2012 3:12 am
([msg=66347]see pleas tell me how to hack this f***er back[/msg])

Edited by Logical

HTS is a place to learn and and help people out or talk shop. It is not a recruiting ground for you to get someone from HTS to do illegal work for you. My best advice for you is to find out how you got hacked in the first place and then prevent it from happening again. Seems like a good place to start
tadba
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: pleas tell me how to hack this f***er back

Post by acevic on Wed May 16, 2012 3:19 am
([msg=66349]see Re: pleas tell me how to hack this f***er back[/msg])

Please give me a minute to laugh my ass off...

Okay, now that I'm done, I would like to notify you that we do not allow any illegal activity on HTS. If you intend to fix the problem, report the site to .co.cc abuse center. Disinfect your computer and be more careful next time.
My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me
for.
acevic
Poster
Poster

Post by tadba on Wed May 16, 2012 3:28 am
([msg=66352]see Re: pleas tell me how to hack this f***er back[/msg])

the co.cc is private and inside a vpn, there is no place to complain to. and its not a matter of being carefull. this was a direct breach. not me clicking on some stupid link, or downloading(which i dont do) there was sevral attempts within an hour, whil i was watching a movie. it is irritating.

-- Wed May 16, 2012 2:29 am --

the co.cc is private and inside a vpn, there is no place to complain to. and its not a matter of being carefull. this was a direct breach. not me clicking on some stupid link, or downloading(which i dont do) there was sevral attempts within an hour, whil i was watching a movie. it is irritating. i dont understand how anybody created their own co.cc and how they got it into a vpn, but somehow!
tadba
New User
New User

Post by acevic on Wed May 16, 2012 4:02 am
([msg=66353]see Re: pleas tell me how to hack this f***er back[/msg])

tadba wrote:the co.cc is private and inside a vpn, there is no place to complain to. and its not a matter of being carefull. this was a direct breach. not me clicking on some stupid link, or downloading(which i dont do) there was sevral attempts within an hour, whil i was watching a movie. it is irritating.

-- Wed May 16, 2012 2:29 am --

the co.cc is private and inside a vpn, there is no place to complain to. and its not a matter of being carefull. this was a direct breach. not me clicking on some stupid link, or downloading(which i dont do) there was sevral attempts within an hour, whil i was watching a movie. it is irritating. i dont understand how anybody created their own co.cc and how they got it into a vpn, but somehow!

To be quite honest, I don't understand a thing you say. Maybe you could try writing clearly? If it's a .co.cc domain, it's definitely registered under .co.cc where you can report abuse. .co.cc is a subdomain and there is no possibility of anything else. If you give us more details on the attack maybe we can help you report it. We will not help you hack anything that you do not have official permission to hack.
My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me
for.
acevic
Poster
Poster

Post by LoGiCaL__ on Wed May 16, 2012 12:29 pm
([msg=66358]see Re: pleas tell me how to hack this f***er back[/msg])

Thanks for the heads up by the way.
LoGiCaL__
Addict
Addict

Post by limdis on Wed May 16, 2012 4:14 pm
([msg=66368]see Re: pleas tell me how to hack this f***er back[/msg])

Logical would you mind PMing me the two strings if you have them? I was curious about the second. Don't care where they came from but would like to know more about yontoo.
"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear..."
"Drink all the booze, hack all the things."
limdis

Post by LoGiCaL__ on Wed May 16, 2012 4:58 pm
([msg=66372]see Re: pleas tell me how to hack this f***er back[/msg])

Which strings are you talking about?
LoGiCaL__
Addict
Addict

Post by centip3de on Wed May 16, 2012 6:31 pm
([msg=66378]see Re: pleas tell me how to hack this f***er back[/msg])

tadba wrote:Edited by Logical

HTS is a place to learn and and help people out or talk shop. It is not a recruiting ground for you to get someone from HTS to do illegal work for you. My best advice for you is to find out how you got hacked in the first place and then prevent it from happening again. Seems like a good place to start

I'm saddened. At least let us lawl in his stupidness.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning. -Rick Cook
centip3de

Post by LoGiCaL__ on Wed May 16, 2012 6:34 pm
([msg=66379]see Re: pleas tell me how to hack this f***er back[/msg])

centip3de wrote:
tadba wrote:Edited by Logical

I'm saddened. At least let us lawl in his stupidness.

You're right I should have. Unfortunately I can't get the source post back. Sorry.
LoGiCaL__
Addict
Addict

Post by tadba on Thu May 17, 2012 12:01 am
([msg=66388]see Re: pleas tell me how to hack this f***er back[/msg])

ok well the info comes up as a co.cc but it is not related to the domain servers. it allmost seems to be an independant system, wit a co.cc name. i know it makes no sense, but there is no such domain name that i can dnd at the co.cc site.
anywase, im just going to increas sucurity and hope it stops.
tadba
New User
New User

Next

Return to Malware