how do they control my comp. in school

The constant threat: viruses, trojans, spyware, ... the list goes on

Re: how do they control my comp. in school

Post by Ansain on Fri May 01, 2009 6:35 pm
([msg=22972]see Re: how do they control my comp. in school[/msg])

Haha, quite interestingly, I have the same problem. I'm in highschool, and the Library Nazi constantly sends popups on my comp tellin' me to stop playing games. Now, how could you display some sort of fake feed of whats on you screen to any watchers, that would be my question. Anyone got any suggestions?
Ansain
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: how do they control my comp. in school

Post by AtlasDark on Fri May 01, 2009 7:18 pm
([msg=22977]see Re: how do they control my comp. in school[/msg])

Script a batch file to spawn files with random filenames and then start freaking them out with dir, loop for best effect - cause additional anarchy by duplicating your window (and subsequently, results) to thus cause the staff to congregate.

Cheap trick, good for laughs against some of the library staff who are less knowledgeable to these things, and if you've access to cmd, the things you can do to mess with them are endless, though you may eventually have restrictions placed against you. Also note that the school's jurisdiction may level certain reprimands against you for this activity, so I'd read through their policies to find loopholes or ways to do this without being shouted at.

For pulling these stunts, make sure you sit away from any surveillance and do this from a lab account or a widely-used login (such as a media center's or engineering/lab class's) to minimize the chances of you being caught. Of course, I'm not really encouraging you to try these things, I'm just throwing it out there. ;)
AtlasDark
Poster
Poster

Blog: View Blog (0)

Previous

Return to Malware