Test Keylogger ardamax keylogger 4.1.0 .

The constant threat: viruses, trojans, spyware, ... the list goes on

Test Keylogger ardamax keylogger 4.1.0 .

Post by embephudon1 on Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:14 am
([msg=79613]see Test Keylogger ardamax keylogger 4.1.0 .[/msg])

Hello everyone, first my english not good , so please understand me .
I just set-up ardamax keylooger 4.1.0 on my computer , creat an virus and send it to my laptop . Yep , it ok , success , but problem here , but all activity in keybroad isn't logging capture , and it send me only picture , and web activity .
- Example , in my laptop I type . : " Test , 1 2 3 4 5 6 , ...... bla bla bla "
but it only send me a text 5 bytes . i open and nothing happen . I use FTP not email , because i don't have SMTP :( .
- Help me this problem , all I need is keybroad logging capture and picture
- I delete my virus scanner . Fire wall . but I'm not sure about windows defender , i thought went i delete virus scanner , turn off fire wall , windows defender off too :v . But i'll try it . And do you have any suggestion about keylogger to me ?, or ardamax keylogger 4.1.0 is ok ?

My fb name : Rubikvn Rubik .

Thank you very much
embephudon1
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Test Keylogger ardamax keylogger 4.1.0 .

Post by fashizzlepop on Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:45 pm
([msg=79615]see Re: Test Keylogger ardamax keylogger 4.1.0 .[/msg])

Unfortunately I have no experience with Ardamax. If you are receiving a file that would indicate that everything is working, other than the process of capturing keystrokes. I don't know why Ardamax would send a file and images while not sending keystrokes. Perhaps there is a setting you forgot to select somewhere in the process?
The glass is neither half-full nor half-empty; it's merely twice as big as it needs to be.
fashizzlepop
Developer
Developer

Post by embephudon1 on Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:38 am
([msg=79623]see Re: Test Keylogger ardamax keylogger 4.1.0 .[/msg])

ok , i will try again :( . What malware did you use ? i think ardamax keylogger isn't good enough .
embephudon1
New User
New User

Post by centip3de on Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:20 pm
([msg=79665]see Re: Test Keylogger ardamax keylogger 4.1.0 .[/msg])

embephudon1 wrote:ok , i will try again :( . What malware did you use ? i think ardamax keylogger isn't good enough .

It's honestly not that difficult to make your own (IIRC, you can do it pretty easily in Python), plus you get programming experience, so I'd vote that you go for that before using someone else's pre-built software, that has no guarantee to work (or that it isn't malware itself).
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning. -Rick Cook
centip3de

Post by allencently on Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:34 pm
([msg=79712]see Re: Test Keylogger ardamax keylogger 4.1.0 .[/msg])

centip3de wrote:
embephudon1 wrote:ok , i will try again :( . What malware did you use ? i think ardamax keylogger isn't good enough .

It's honestly not that difficult to make your own (IIRC, you can do it pretty easily in Python), plus you get programming experience, so I'd vote that you go for that before using someone else's pre-built software, that has no guarantee to work (or that it isn't malware itself).

I used Any keylogger for my windows. I didn't test ardamax keylogger but I tested refog keylogger, any keylogger,Revealer keylogger and Elite Keylogger. Just refog keylogger and any keylogger work well. And any keylogger is cheaper than refog, so I choosed any keylogger. It works well so far.
You have to believe in yourself. That's the secret of success.
lock folder
allencently
New User
New User

Post by Bluerosen on Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:03 am
([msg=80105]see Re: Test Keylogger ardamax keylogger 4.1.0 .[/msg])

Keyloggers are not good. However if it is personal i think it is alright, I'm not 100% sure. Try googling Micro keyloggers. It could be the best remote spy keylogger software as I know, I use it on my home computers and keep an eye on kid's online activities when I'm at work, easy to use.
Bluerosen
New User
New User

Return to Malware