lets make a virus.

The constant threat: viruses, trojans, spyware, ... the list goes on

lets make a virus.

Post by Kanibal_clown on Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:37 pm
([msg=81171]see lets make a virus.[/msg])

I guess im noob like for this, my friends. This is a not a challenge, it is an invitation. I invite you all to team up along side one another to create a virus. Lets create something wonderful; something that will used to anyone's advantage; to shake things up. We've been training to long; for a hacker, one day of training can be replaced with one minute of untrained action. I say we work together to create a virus, or worm, or Trojan; that will be a challenge to the nonhackers and uninformed. The purpose of this is not to harm, rather to get peopke thinking. If we can make a powerful virus, imagine what a government or corporation could do. For all who want to join, yoi know how to contact me. 8-)
Kanibal_clown
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: lets make a virus.

Post by Goatboy on Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:56 pm
([msg=81174]see Re: lets make a virus.[/msg])

Kanibal_clown wrote:I guess im noob like for this, people I don't know. This is a not a challenge, it is me begging. I invite you all to team up along side one another to create a virus for me so I can claim I made it myself. Lets create (and I used the term "lets" loosely) something wonderful; something that will be used to my advantage; to brag to my friends in homeroom. I've been wanting this for to long; for me, one day of waiting is like one year of frustrated masturbation. I say you do all the work to create a virus, or worm, or Trojan; that will be a challenge to me because I am uninformed. The purpose of this is not to harm, rather not to get peopke thinking. If you can make a powerful virus, imagine what a government or corporation could do. For all who want to do all the work for me, yoi know how to contact me. 8===D

Fixed that for you.
Assume that everything I say is or could be a lie.
1UHQ15HqBRZFykqx7mKHpYroxanLjJcUk
Goatboy
Expert
Expert

Post by limdis on Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:27 pm
([msg=81175]see Re: lets make a virus.[/msg])

Goatboy wrote:to brag to my friends in homeroom.

/clap
"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear..."
"Drink all the booze, hack all the things."
limdis

Post by cyberdrain on Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:29 pm
([msg=81191]see Re: lets make a virus.[/msg])

Kanibal_clown wrote:I guess im noob like for this ... We've been training to long

Way to contradict yourself. Come back when you actually learned something.
Free your mind / Think clearly
cyberdrain
Contributor
Contributor

Return to Malware