DECrypter (XECryption decipher)

The fear of every surveillance society: citizens protecting their own privacy with strong cryptography

DECrypter (XECryption decipher)

Post by sharpiee on Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:02 am
([msg=65112]see DECrypter (XECryption decipher)[/msg])

Hey there guys! First off I'm gonna apologize just in case this is in the wrong place, but I figured it fits nicely with the crypto section. So I'm new here and I've been going through the challenges and I came across the need for a XECryption decipher and I was too lazy to do it by hand so I threw together this program to do most of the grunt work for me. I thought maybe it would be useful for somebody (although I doubt XECryption is actually used for much) but it may help the other noobies going through the realistic missions ;) Here's the links (mediafire), I have both the single program, and the source uploaded. My only request is that if you use my code, please at least mention that it was derived from my code, thanks!

EXE:
Edited Out

Source:
Edited Out

The only thing I really should mention is that I wrote it in C# so it does need the .NET 4 or so framework to run :(

Hope you guys like it! I'd be glad to make any changes, but I invite and challenge you to make them yourself ;)
Sorry again if this is in the wrong place! I'm still very new.

Thanks!
-Sharpiee
sharpiee
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: DECrypter (XECryption decipher)

Post by LoGiCaL__ on Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:06 am
([msg=65117]see Re: DECrypter (XECryption decipher)[/msg])

Please don't post spoilers to any of the missions. That includes written programs or source code.
LoGiCaL__
Addict
Addict

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Crypto