Online Control of a Windows 7

The ubiquitous operating system, discussion of its (many) flaws, and how to mitigate the risks of those flaws

Re: Online Control of a Windows 7

Post by -Th3V01d- on Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:57 pm
([msg=64013]see Re: Online Control of a Windows 7[/msg])

wan26 wrote:I remember helping someone using teamviewer, it's a nice alternative if you couldnt get the other methods to work for some reason.

YES :!: TeamViewer is best program for controling computer over the internet, its free.

DOWNLOAD
http://www.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewer_Setup_sr.exe
ImageДа будет Революция
-Th3V01d-
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Post by KthProg on Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:41 pm
([msg=72616]see Re: Online Control of a Windows 7[/msg])

look up ctty command and telnet command.
you can telnet to her pc (might be a different command...cant remember) then you can use the ctty command to transfer control of her PC to you.
i think this might only transfer control of command prompt though, but you could run a script to install vnc on her pc from cmd then connect or you could do what you need to from cmd but good luck with that.

ANOTHER OPTION
use remote desktop connection to connect to her PC via her IP Address
for this she would need to have it enabled on her machine though I believe

VNC is simplest and best bet
noone is too pc illiterate to install a program stop bsing
you're most likely trying to hack something and good luck'

if you just want to put a scare into someone use the msg command to send them a message
in command promt (cmd) -->
>msg 'her username' SERVER/'her IP'
Doesnt always work.
KthProg
Poster
Poster

Post by -Ninjex- on Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:13 am
([msg=72620]see Re: Online Control of a Windows 7[/msg])

KthProg wrote:look up ctty command and telnet command.
you can telnet to her pc (might be a different command...cant remember) then you can use the ctty command to transfer control of her PC to you.
i think this might only transfer control of command prompt though, but you could run a script to install vnc on her pc from cmd then connect or you could do what you need to from cmd but good luck with that.

ANOTHER OPTION

if you just want to put a scare into someone use the msg command to send them a message
Doesnt always work.

I personally would go with teamviewer. It allows you to end the connection at any given time. It is also safer then turnng off your firewall / openeing some ports which would allow anyone access to your computer.

As for the scare someone with a message, that will only work on your local network.
If you're not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you're determined to learn, no one can stop you.⠠⠵
The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
I can explain it for you, but I can't understand it for you.
-Ninjex-
Addict
Addict

Post by centip3de on Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:24 pm
([msg=72628]see Re: Online Control of a Windows 7[/msg])

KthProg wrote:look up ctty command and telnet command.

ANOTHER OPTION

Doesnt always work.

Telnet is complete crap. It's essentially the old version of SSH. Besides, the newer iterations of Windows (and Linux, I believe) have telnet server turned off by default. I doubt that scare tactic would work, at all. It might make them curious, but I doubt it would make them think they had a virus/malware/spyware.

-Ninjex- wrote:I personally would go with teamviewer. It allows you to end the connection at any given time. It is also safer then turnng off your firewall / openeing some ports which would allow anyone access to your computer.

To the both of you: This is a long dead thread. The last comment was over a year ago. Let it die.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning. -Rick Cook
centip3de

Post by -Ninjex- on Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:49 pm
([msg=72632]see Re: Online Control of a Windows 7[/msg])

centip3de wrote:To the both of you: This is a long dead thread. The last comment was over a year ago. Let it die.

Yeah, my post was for KthProg, he seemed a bit lost.

anywho,

If you're not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you're determined to learn, no one can stop you.⠠⠵
The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
I can explain it for you, but I can't understand it for you.
-Ninjex-
Addict
Addict

Previous

Return to Microsoft Windows