With InnoExtractor you can explore the internal structure and content of the installer and you can to extract them to a local folder or a portable devices, without having to run the setup.
- Simple and friendly GUI.
- Open installers into the application with only drag and drop executables from Windows Explorer.
- Explore the internal content (files and more) of the installer.
- Extract the embedded files and script to a local folder, to a zip package or to a self-extracting module (portable).
- Decompiles the "CompiledCode.bin" file of the Installer to get the assembly code, corresponding to the "Code" script section (for advanced users only).
- Open internal files of the installer into the same application.
- Perform file searches by keyword.
- Input panel, that allows you to enter a valid password to extract encrypted installers.
- Properties panel to see advanced information about the installer.
- History for recently opened installer.
- Other miscellaneous options.
- Support older and latest versions of Inno Setup.
- Support older and latest versions of InnoUnp.
- Full Unicode support.
- Application available in multiple languages.
- Much more!
- Code: Select all