#coffeesh0p

This is for the IRC missions - not for IRC support.
Forum rules
This is for the IRC missions - not for IRC support.

Re: #coffeesh0p

Post by limdis on Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:29 pm
([msg=92050]see Re: #coffeesh0p[/msg])

The sh0p is very active. But it does have dead times. Stick around for a while. You'll find it randomly explodes with activity.
"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear..."
"Drink all the booze, hack all the things."
limdis

Blog: View Blog (0)

Post by SpiceyTuna on Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:02 pm
([msg=92051]see Re: #coffeesh0p[/msg])

am I using the right one on mIRC, #coffeesh0p a zero instead of a letter o? looking forward to connecting with you guys there :D
SpiceyTuna
New User
New User

Post by limdis on Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:36 pm
([msg=92052]see Re: #coffeesh0p[/msg])

correct, with a zero
"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear..."
"Drink all the booze, hack all the things."
limdis

Post by Grand_Irish on Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:10 pm
([msg=92241]see Re: #coffeesh0p[/msg])

Okay, so I am absolutely and utterly NOOB here! I have the slightest clue that IRC is "internet relay chat" and I think the work on servers, clients and networks, but beyond that I have never been on one and feel stupid, but want to develop my skills as a hacker and understanding the ins and outs. I am not sure how to get to and IRC or to find #coffeesh0p. Please help me... as it is noted in my end signature... might need a mulligan or perhaps more.

Please don't shame me for my ignorance. I am a sponge for info and really want to enhance my skills and abilities all the way around. Thanks for understanding.
I might need a mulligan...
Grand_Irish
New User
New User

Post by mShred on Sun May 01, 2016 12:42 am
([msg=92243]see Re: #coffeesh0p[/msg])

Grand_Irish wrote:Okay, so I am absolutely and utterly NOOB here! I have the slightest clue that IRC is "internet relay chat" and I think the work on servers, clients and networks, but beyond that I have never been on one and feel stupid, but want to develop my skills as a hacker and understanding the ins and outs. I am not sure how to get to and IRC or to find #coffeesh0p. Please help me... as it is noted in my end signature... might need a mulligan or perhaps more.

Please don't shame me for my ignorance. I am a sponge for info and really want to enhance my skills and abilities all the way around. Thanks for understanding.

IRC requires a client to use. What operating system are you using? There are different clients for different OS's. You can always use Mibbit, a web-based client. The details for the server, port and channel are as follows:
Server: irc.hackthissite.org
Port: 7000 (SSL)
Channel: #coffeesh0p

You'll have to choose a nick. Depending on your client, you may need to issue certain commands to join channels, usually "/join #coffeesh0p". If you have any other specific questions, post em here.
For those about to hack, I salute you.
teehee
mShred
Administrator
Administrator

Blog: View Blog (2)

Post by Grand_Irish on Thu May 05, 2016 12:05 pm
([msg=92255]see Re: #coffeesh0p[/msg])

mShred wrote:
Grand_Irish wrote:Okay, so I am absolutely and utterly NOOB here! I have the slightest clue that IRC is "internet relay chat" and I think the work on servers, clients and networks, but beyond that I have never been on one and feel stupid, but want to develop my skills as a hacker and understanding the ins and outs. I am not sure how to get to and IRC or to find #coffeesh0p. Please help me... as it is noted in my end signature... might need a mulligan or perhaps more. <br><br>Please don't shame me for my ignorance. I am a sponge for info and really want to enhance my skills and abilities all the way around. Thanks for understanding.
<br>IRC requires a client to use. What operating system are you using? There are different clients for different OS's. You can always use Mibbit, a web-based client. The details for the server, port and channel are as follows:<br>Server: irc.hackthissite.org<br>Port: 7000 (SSL)<br>Channel: #coffeesh0p<br><br>You'll have to choose a nick. Depending on your client, you may need to issue certain commands to join channels, usually "/join #coffeesh0p". If you have any other specific questions, post em here.

Thanks for the reply. Well, I have a dual-boot for Windows X and Ubuntu. Now, this brings me to another problem. My Ubuntu went all tard on me. It loads but there is not way to close windows and I cannot get to the Terminal to fix my Ubuntu. When it boots it gives me an error. I know how to set the root and the prefix and get the ins mod to load normal, but I don't know how to fix my Ubuntu. Do I just format the partition and start over? But then if I do, I know my Windows will spasm when I re-load the Ubuntu onto the system. Anyway... I am the ultra NOOB. I want to be decent at hacking, but am a latent learner and feel like I might have missed the "train" for becoming a great hacker.
I am just rambling. Ultimately, I have mIRC downloaded, but I will try the server you offered. I really need to get with it and learn as much as I can. Thanks again.
I might need a mulligan...
Grand_Irish
New User
New User

Post by anuca0018 on Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:01 am
([msg=94954]see Re: #coffeesh0p[/msg])

limdis wrote:Unofficial non-troll channel for debates, discussions, questions, small talk, whatever.
Feeling uncomfortable with IRC? Start here. Or just join us for a beer coffee.

hey! i am very much intrested... 8-)
anuca0018
New User
New User

Previous

Return to IRC Missions