Appearance of Extbasic missions

Learn how to do code review

Appearance of Extbasic missions

Post by modwind on Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:48 am
([msg=59613]see Appearance of Extbasic missions[/msg])

I don't like that Extbasic missions look so carelessly styled comparing to Basic missions. There are no headers at all, or they don't correspond to titles in mission list (like in mission 7). It is hard to find out what level you are on without looking at the address line. Also basic missions tell you if they have been passed before.
modwind
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Appearance of Extbasic missions

Post by mShred on Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:35 am
([msg=59627]see Re: Appearance of Extbasic missions[/msg])

modwind wrote:There are no headers at all, or they don't correspond to titles in mission list (like in mission 7)

I'm not so sure I understand.. What exactly do you mean by headers? And Extbasic 7 seems to go along with it's title.. But anyway, I guess it is kinda annoying to not know which Extbasics you've completed. But they're simply just minor details that don't really affect the whole point in the missions themselves. All of the missions have a little different style, and the Extbasic has the Extbasic style.

For those about to rock.
mShred
Administrator
Administrator

Blog: View Blog (2)

Re: Appearance of Extbasic missions

Post by fashizzlepop on Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:52 am
([msg=59630]see Re: Appearance of Extbasic missions[/msg])

The ExtBasics are my favorite out of all the missions.

Granted, the visual appearance of them isn't grand. This will change in the recode.
The glass is neither half-full nor half-empty; it's merely twice as big as it needs to be.
fashizzlepop
Developer
Developer

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Extended Basics