I think this challenge was one of the hardest challenges I have faced so far.
It was basically a multi-layer steganographic image with several encryption layers to go through; very interesting.
For those who might be stuck
1. Search the image for common files
2. Grab that file
3. Is the information inside the .*** fle really blank? How can you read all the data to ensure this?
4. Pretty common step here, very basic decryption knowledge is needed
5. Wow, what's that output? Shouldn't we convert that to something?
6. Use a hex editor such as ghex
7. Look at the image, what is it? What is it saying?...
Pro tip, don't attempt to bruteforce the file. Unless of course you like wasting time.
Do not ask me questions regarding my vacancy, I will not respond.