Schultzika wrote:This was a very interesting challenge... Took me few hours to complete it...
Here's some help:
- think about "2 null bytes" and find the important section of the picture
- Keep in mind that password looks like this: *******
- think BINARY!
- You should notice one thing is missing
- now think logicaly, where could the missing thing be?
- try out few combinations
- You should end up with the password made out of alphabet letters and numbers
Hope that helps
i found the data from the 2 null bytes hint. i understand what is it, and converted it to binary. then i splitted it into groups of 8 bits (1 ascii letter), and noticed there are 7 groups and one of them is incomplete (needs to add a one). i tried adding the one in over 10 different places and it almost always comes out as 7 letters and numbers, but none of them is the correct answer. am i supposed to just try all the possibilities until i find the right place to put that one?