Programming questions.

Put your programming skills to the test in these challenges.

Programming questions.

Post by Joseph Anthony on Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:16 am
([msg=45565]see Programming questions.[/msg])

I am planning to learn a few languages to write malicious code/ and or programs. The language I wanted to learn first was Delphi, because it is easy to learn, but is also useful in making programs. Now for the writing of code. After I learned Delphi, I will probably mess around with a few other languages before moving on to C. C will take me a good year or two to actually master it, so by then I would have been fluent in Delphi and C. After Learning C I will move on to C++. This will take me a few months to become fluent in it, but not as long because I already know C. Then I will move on to the hardest language of all time...Assembly. This will take me the rest of my high school year (I'm not in High school yet though) to even come close to mastering it. So what do you think of my plan>
Joseph Anthony
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Programming questions.

Post by sanddbox on Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:20 pm
([msg=45581]see Re: Programming questions.[/msg])

Unrealistic. I doubt you'll be able to stay focused for that long. Props if you do, however.

HTS User Composition:
95% Male
4.98% Female
.01% Monica
.01% Goat
sanddbox
Expert
Expert

Post by PinkFloyd22 on Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:55 pm
([msg=45585]see Re: Programming questions.[/msg])

sanddbox wrote:Unrealistic. I doubt you'll be able to stay focused for that long. Props if you do, however.
You are not even in highschool,so I agree with sanddbox theres a small chance you will stay focused that much,I guess it will get boring for you since you're still young.But there are always exceptions maybe you will make it! :D
^_^
PinkFloyd22
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post by sanddbox on Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:11 pm
([msg=45589]see Re: Programming questions.[/msg])

Jesus christ...he came on IRC while I was away...and...wow....

Joseph wrote:<Joseph> im only 13 so I don't grab concepts as fast so you need to be patient.

Joseph wrote:<Joseph> 1.Delphi is used mainly to make programs that execute mailcious processes right?

Joseph wrote:<Joseph> 2.Should I learn C or C++ first if I want to make malicious code

Joseph wrote:<Joseph> I have no urge to make sites

Joseph wrote:<Joseph> I know what malicious code is
<Joseph> You guys are useless

Honestly, I don't think there's hope for you.

HTS User Composition:
95% Male
4.98% Female
.01% Monica
.01% Goat
sanddbox
Expert
Expert

Post by Defience on Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:31 pm
([msg=45664]see Re: Programming questions.[/msg])

Joseph Anthony wrote:I am planning to learn a few languages to write malicious code/ and or programs. The language I wanted to learn first was Delphi, because it is easy to learn, but is also useful in making programs. Now for the writing of code. After I learned Delphi, I will probably mess around with a few other languages before moving on to C. C will take me a good year or two to actually master it, so by then I would have been fluent in Delphi and C. After Learning C I will move on to C++. This will take me a few months to become fluent in it, but not as long because I already know C. Then I will move on to the hardest language of all time...Assembly. This will take me the rest of my high school year (I'm not in High school yet though) to even come close to mastering it. So what do you think of my plan>

Your plan sucks. Why would you want to write malicious code? Write something useful.
Defience
Addict
Addict

Post by tgoe on Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:40 pm
([msg=45667]see Re: Programming questions.[/msg])

IMHO, assembly is easier than C; definitely easier than C++. Assembly just seems hard because it's very tedious. And yeah, try to focus on something useful.
tgoe
Contributor
Contributor

Return to Programming