HTML, CSS, Etc.... multimedia

Put your programming skills to the test in these challenges.

HTML, CSS, Etc.... multimedia

Post by slave4christ on Wed May 26, 2010 7:45 am
([msg=39100]see HTML, CSS, Etc.... multimedia[/msg])

I have Adobe Master Creative Suite CS5 and I really wanted to get into DW and build some sites as well as do some graphic design, learn flash, and some video editing. I dabble a little bit into music so SoundBooth is pretty cool for recording/mastering. Over all I am a media geek.

I would like to really build a graphically awesome website with video, music, basically as a huge multimedia portfolio for myself of things I can do etc.

I have a basic understanding of how HTML works. I know I need to know css for other things as well. But what all programming languages should I need to learn to get really in depth into this?

I figure learning some programing would be cool because I am currently studying for my BSIT in securities so I know basic networking things as well.

Also out of the languages which should I learn first and what is most benefical in online media? I would like to beable to take these skills to maybe make some money as well lol. thank you for your guys time. :mrgreen:
Your thing only has one layer this its like an onion wrapped in another onion wrapped in a woman with lots of clothes and emotional problems... its very complicated-Philip Defranco on the Lost Finale
slave4christ
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: HTML, CSS, Etc.... multimedia

Post by fashizzlepop on Wed May 26, 2010 11:23 am
([msg=39104]see Re: HTML, CSS, Etc.... multimedia[/msg])

PHP, server side backend to most sites. Other than CSS HTML and JavaScript I am not sure what much else there is for you to learn other than Flash? Or AJAX maybe later on... I'd say just keep practicing your stuff.
The glass is neither half-full nor half-empty; it's merely twice as big as it needs to be.
fashizzlepop
Developer
Developer

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Programming