VB 2008 ex Question

Put your programming skills to the test in these challenges.

VB 2008 ex Question

Post by 666pickupsticks on Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:16 pm
([msg=37350]see VB 2008 ex Question[/msg])

Hey guys,

I made a program in VB 2008 Express. Is it possible to Change the .exe final program into an ActiveX type of program, Im sorry if that isn't clear.

I want my program to run on my website, I understand how users will still have to accept it, or even download it. I have very little html/java script knowledge from heart, I have to look up most of things I want to do.

I've herd ways of making code in java script to run the program. . . Overall, A little walk through of the steps I will have to do will be very much appreciated.

Thanks
666pickupsticks
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: VB 2008 ex Question

Post by sanddbox on Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:23 pm
([msg=37352]see Re: VB 2008 ex Question[/msg])

Why do you want VB to be used for the internet? It's not designed that way. You're trying to pound a nail with a fork.

HTS User Composition:
95% Male
4.98% Female
.01% Monica
.01% Goat
sanddbox
Expert
Expert

Re: VB 2008 ex Question

Post by 666pickupsticks on Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:32 pm
([msg=37353]see Re: VB 2008 ex Question[/msg])

lol, I agree with you there. My C++ skills have be almost all but lost (learned in High school). I'm taking a visual basic class now, super boring (ATM).

So I came across some "funner" things to do in it. I'm just trying to Phis some friends passwords (Facebook), Just a challenge. I could care less about actually using their accounts.

This is why I am limited to VB, I don't know enough of other website oriented languages to do something like this on my website. I mean code is code, the logic is pretty basic. I'm sure I could learn something used for the Interweb, if you guys have some ideas on a language for me to do what I have now.

Oh, and if you guys are interested about the actual program I made, I would love some criticism I tried to make it as real as I could. (I Don't expect you guys to jump on that offer lol. . . )
666pickupsticks
New User
New User

Return to Programming