Try to Dox me!

This is the place for ALL of the user submitted challenges. If you create a little challenge/mission/riddle/whatever, post it here.
Forum rules
Do not post missions that you did NOT create without proper citing.

Re: Try to Dox me!

Post by limdis on Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:29 pm
([msg=72951]see Re: Try to Dox me![/msg])

Hahahaha it's all good. But I figured you would have used your @hushmail. it accepts those.
"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear..."
"Drink all the booze, hack all the things."
limdis

Blog: View Blog (0)

Post by -Ninjex- on Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:32 pm
([msg=72953]see Re: Try to Dox me![/msg])

limdis wrote:Hahahaha it's all good. But I figured you would have used your @hushmail. it accepts those.

Well I just tried my tormail.org to verify that it was checking the e-mail as a alternate, and then I used *removed by request* and was like oh, this must be it! Because it didn't output the error. I am asumming since the tormail is on a onion site, it can't access the information. I am forever aware of this now.

#Facepalm +1
Ninjex +0
If you're not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you're determined to learn, no one can stop you.⠠⠵
The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
I can explain it for you, but I can't understand it for you.
^(-.^)>
-Ninjex-
Addict
Addict

Post by limdis on Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:35 pm
([msg=72954]see Re: Try to Dox me![/msg])

-Ninjex- wrote:Well I just tried my tormail.org to verify that it was checking the e-mail as a alternate, and then I used *removed by request* and was like oh, this must be it! Because it didn't output the error. I am asumming since the tormail is on a onion site, it can't access the information. I am forever aware of this now.

Yeah or perhaps tormail doesn't hold a good reputation with well... anyone outside the underground and gets blocked. But yeah good thing to note. I'm curious to see what OP has to say about this. I'd like to see what we were off on.

mookalovesgloop wrote:omg limdis my heart is literally pounding after reading that post!! :oops:

this...i want this...

Hi mooka! Good to see you around again :geek:

-- Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:36 pm --

-Ninjex- wrote:#Facepalm +1
Ninjex +0

lmao!
limdis

Post by fashizzlepop on Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:40 pm
([msg=72957]see Re: Try to Dox me![/msg])

-Ninjex- wrote:
limdis wrote:Hahahaha it's all good. But I figured you would have used your @hushmail. it accepts those.
<br><br>Well I just tried my tormail.org to verify that it was checking the e-mail as a alternate, and then I used *removed by request* and was like oh, this must be it! Because it didn't output the error. I am asumming since the tormail is on a onion site, it can't access the information. I am forever aware of this now.<br><br>#Facepalm +1<br>Ninjex +0

If you don't access Google or this site via tor, your tormail account can now be directly linked to you now.
The glass is neither half-full nor half-empty; it's merely twice as big as it needs to be.
fashizzlepop
Developer
Developer

Post by -Ninjex- on Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:49 pm
([msg=72959]see Re: Try to Dox me![/msg])

fashizzlepop wrote:If you don't access Google or this site via tor, your tormail account can now be directly linked to you now.

That confused me for a second... I really don't care if there is a direct connection between me and my tormail account?... How would my tormail be directly linked to me now anyways??
If you're not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you're determined to learn, no one can stop you.⠠⠵
^(-.^)>
-Ninjex-
Addict
Addict

Post by fashizzlepop on Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:12 pm
([msg=72963]see Re: Try to Dox me![/msg])

Your tormail can now be directly linked to you and your physical location if you access Google or this site without Tor. Whether you care or not, idk. Just saying.
The glass is neither half-full nor half-empty; it's merely twice as big as it needs to be.
fashizzlepop
Developer
Developer

Post by -Ninjex- on Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:15 pm
([msg=72965]see Re: Try to Dox me![/msg])

fashizzlepop wrote:Your tormail can now be directly linked to you and your physical location if you access Google or this site without Tor. Whether you care or not, idk. Just saying.

That goes for any site?? If you are not masked behind something then they can get your IP and physically know where you are located...

What I am confused on is how my tormail can be directly linked to me?
I never posted what my tormail e-mail was?

I'm just confused.
^(-.^)>
-Ninjex-
Addict
Addict

Post by limdis on Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:17 pm
([msg=72967]see Re: Try to Dox me![/msg])

Fas please elaborate. I'm wondering about this now.
limdis

Post by fashizzlepop on Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:34 am
([msg=72991]see Re: Try to Dox me![/msg])

Google just recorded the Tor mail. They probably also got your IP (unless you used Tor). If needed, both Google and HTS can be served to get your IP. Just saying. It's not likely a normal user will find your info though.

I'm just coming from a complete PERSEC point of view. If you were trying to keep yourself and your tormail account secret, you probably blew it.
fashizzlepop
Developer
Developer

Post by -Ninjex- on Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:52 am
([msg=72992]see Re: Try to Dox me![/msg])

fashizzlepop wrote:Google just recorded the Tor mail. They probably also got your IP (unless you used Tor). If needed, both Google and HTS can be served to get your IP. Just saying. It's not likely a normal user will find your info though.

I'm just coming from a complete PERSEC point of view. If you were trying to keep yourself and your tormail account secret, you probably blew it.

Oh you mean when I used it for the gmail alternate. Yeah, I wasn't using tor then. It doesn't really bother me, as I am almost never doing black hat activity, and if I was; none of that activity will trace back to my e-mail or this account; the ninja side breaks out like MPD if I'm up to that. Just like if you view my IP you notice I don't bother masking my IP 99.99% of the time, unless need be. I spend too much time learning new things for my noobie mind to worry about malicious activity atm.
^(-.^)>
-Ninjex-
Addict
Addict

PreviousNext

Return to User Submitted