Limdis' Doxing Mission --CHALLENGE DOWN--

This is the place for ALL of the user submitted challenges. If you create a little challenge/mission/riddle/whatever, post it here.
Forum rules
Do not post missions that you did NOT create without proper citing.

Re: Limdis' Doxing Mission

Post by randomjunglist on Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:41 am
([msg=70572]see Re: Limdis' Doxing Mission[/msg])

Is their a way to get a nudge in the right direction? I'm pretty far in this challenge I think... have lotsa good info but I'm completely stuck after a certain part... I've been racking my brain and nothing :|
randomjunglist
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Post by centip3de on Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:21 am
([msg=70594]see Re: Limdis' Doxing Mission[/msg])

randomjunglist wrote:Is their a way to get a nudge in the right direction? I'm pretty far in this challenge I think... have lotsa good info but I'm completely stuck after a certain part... I've been racking my brain and nothing :|

That all depends where you're at. If you really need help, just PM Limdis or me.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning. -Rick Cook
centip3de

Post by Shade_of_Gray on Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:40 am
([msg=70601]see Re: Limdis' Doxing Mission[/msg])

I think I've gotten to the manual part (ms******@gmail.com). limdis, can you confirm/push me through? :)
Shade_of_Gray
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post by randomjunglist on Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:42 pm
([msg=70603]see Re: Limdis' Doxing Mission[/msg])

Hi centip3de, thanks for the offer to help. This site is great! I've been eatin' this stuff up :D
randomjunglist
New User
New User

Post by limdis on Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:11 pm
([msg=70634]see Re: Limdis' Doxing Mission[/msg])

sipty wrote:I dropped you an out of character message, in the case you didn't get it - where could we get together and talk? :D

I responded, check email.

Shade_of_Gray wrote:I think I've gotten to the manual part (ms******@gmail.com). limdis, can you confirm/push me through? :)

Pushed. Good luck 8-)

I will bringing the mission down for maintenance and updates tomorrow morning. I expect the challenge to be down for no more than a day and I will announce when it goes down and when it comes back up. Heads up to those near completion as this will affect you the most.
"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear..."
"Drink all the booze, hack all the things."
limdis

Post by Shade_of_Gray on Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:37 pm
([msg=70636]see Re: Limdis' Doxing Mission[/msg])

Done, thanks.

The hard part was actually dealing with the ISP's web acceleration "feature" that wouldn't let me load the page. Stupid satellite. :evil:

Anyways! That was fun! I may be hooked on doxing now. What have you unleashed? 8-)
Shade_of_Gray
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post by smoriarty21 on Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:48 am
([msg=70641]see Re: Limdis' Doxing Mission[/msg])

Limdis can you please message me I have a few questions. When I attempt to message you it says I am not permitted
smoriarty21
New User
New User

Post by limdis on Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:50 am
([msg=70642]see Re: Limdis' Doxing Mission[/msg])

smoriarty21 wrote:Limdis can you please message me I have a few questions. When I attempt to message you it says I am not permitted

You need to have 2 posts before you can PM, but sure!

-- Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:46 am --

CHALLENGE TEMPORARILY DOWN FOR MAINTENANCE AND UPDATES
During this time completion will not likely be possible. A full list of changes will be released once everything has been tested and confirmed working properly. Expected downtime: 24 hours.
limdis

Post by TomVercetti813 on Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:28 pm
([msg=70648]see Re: Limdis' Doxing Mission[/msg])

hey, i started you doxing mission last night. i went back to check the post today and saw it said down for maintenance. I believe im on the right track and have found some useful info. i wonder if the same info will still be useful after you make changes? also i seem to be stuck.. kinda feels like cheating to ask for help, but i believe i need some. could you pm me and answer a few questions?
TomVercetti813
New User
New User

Post by limdis on Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:31 pm
([msg=70649]see Re: Limdis' Doxing Mission[/msg])

TomVercetti813 wrote:hey, i started you doxing mission last night. i went back to check the post today and saw it said down for maintenance. I believe im on the right track and have found some useful info. i wonder if the same info will still be useful after you make changes? also i seem to be stuck.. kinda feels like cheating to ask for help, but i believe i need some. could you pm me and answer a few questions?

Sure but like I said to smoriarty21 you will need 2 posts to use the PM system. So post again somewhere first. I'll go ahead and PM you.
limdis

PreviousNext

Return to User Submitted