reconstructing & reprograming a blackberry to be a spy cam

Blackberry devices (phones, Playbook, etc.), their use in secure mobility, and then some

reconstructing & reprograming a blackberry to be a spy cam

Post by VvGHOSTvV on Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:25 pm
([msg=68237]see reconstructing & reprograming a blackberry to be a spy cam[/msg])

I had a old blackberry and.... lol I dropped it into water... well now none of the keys work.
So here is what I'm getting at. I want to take the camera part and (possibly) the battery buttons ect. And rewire them into a camera that I can use to hide and spy ect. I willalso need to reprogram it to do what I wish. Please hit me up with any pointers you have or comment here.
:ugeek:
MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU
VvGHOSTvV
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: reconstructing & reprograming a blackberry to be a spy cam

Post by centip3de on Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:52 pm
([msg=68259]see Re: reconstructing & reprograming a blackberry to be a spy cam[/msg])

VvGHOSTvV wrote:I had a old blackberry and.... lol I dropped it into water... well now none of the keys work.
So here is what I'm getting at. I want to take the camera part and (possibly) the battery buttons ect. And rewire them into a camera that I can use to hide and spy ect. I willalso need to reprogram it to do what I wish. Please hit me up with any pointers you have or comment here.
:ugeek:

Good luck man, firmware and drivers are a bitch to write.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning. -Rick Cook
centip3de

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Blackberry