Android messages

Android devices, rooting, apps, and more.

Android messages

Post by c0ke on Tue May 15, 2018 9:54 pm
([msg=95691]see Android messages[/msg])

Hey guys I'm in a bit of a weird situation. My mother has a feeling that her husband (my stepdad) is having an affair, or something of the sort. Since I'm the "tech guy " of the family she has asked me to get more info for her. I'll admit I'm not completely in over my head but I haven't done anything like this before, so maybe there is something I'm overlooking. I'm not looking for a hacker for hire or anything like that but a point in the right direction, or an avenue I haven't thought of yet would be much appreciated. I'll tell you what I have so far...

So my mom is the owner of the account, which is on the Verizon network. She has the ability to see the dates, times, and phone numbers of all phone calls and texts on the account. He's denying that anything fishy is going on and stating that everything is platonic, but my mom has to know what they are talking about. I'm sure he has already deleted the messages in question so I have a few ideas on how to go about this...

I did a little research on the CSI stick, i suppose it's mainly just forensics software on a flash drive and I'm pretty sure I could make one myself. I guess I could also restore his phone (android) to a previous date and find out that way as well. However, I would rather find a way I can achieve this without having to get my hands on his phone. Aside from hacking the verizon network I'm thinking there is some malware I might be able to utilize. However, this is where I'm really out of my comfort zone.

I would much rather not be a part of this but my mom has pleaded with me to do something. I suppose I would want to know if it were me as well. Long story short... Does anyone have any ideas ? I would rather not spend my time trying to McGyver my own CSI stick or get caught doing shit to his phone. Is there an easier way?

Thanks in advance

So after a lot of research I think my best option is to grab his phone on the DL and use [dd] to make and image of his phones storage, and then use scalpel to carve the info I need.

ANY tips or advice would help me a lot guys.

thanks
c0ke
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Android