Adobe Flash - Actionscript and Security

Want to present an OFFICIAL HTS lecture? MANDATORY approval is required prior to presentation. Post here for approval!

Adobe Flash - Actionscript and Security

Post by sh3llz on Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:56 pm
([msg=52394]see Adobe Flash - Actionscript and Security[/msg])

After a post I made in animation/modeling Goat recommended I look into giving a presentation on flash. After giving it a great deal of thought, I've decided to apply.

Name: Seff Preston
Topic: Adobe Flash.
Details: I'd like to start with some basic information about flash, move on to Actionscript, and then tie it all into flash related security issues.
Related Experience: 5 years experience as a freelance flash developer. I've developed single player and multiplayer flash games as well as websites and other forms of dynamic content. My current pet project is an online flash based MMORPG with photoshop like tools built into the gameplay. I'd link to my work but I'd prefer not to create an association.
Microphone: Yes

I'm very flexible, but I'd like to give the presentation on 01/18 at 6 PM/18:00 PST (-8 GMT)
sh3llz
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Adobe Flash - Actionscript and Security

Post by Monica on Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:22 pm
([msg=52449]see Re: Adobe Flash - Actionscript and Security[/msg])

This topic is very interesting. We are definitely bringing lectures back, so we're always looking for presenters. If you're interested to present a lecture, let us know the best date/time so the staff and I can meet with you to discuss this further.
hi am new so plz dont troll me or i report 2 the HTS mods ty
Monica
Contributor
Contributor

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to OFFICIAL Lecture Approvals