Crysis 3 VS Farcry 3

Got something to share about your favorite games? Strategies? Game codes? Discuss gaming topics here!

Crysis 3 VS Farcry 3

Post by Downie on Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:02 pm
([msg=74131]see Crysis 3 VS Farcry 3[/msg])

Which is better when it comes to graphics? lets have a discussion about it.
Downie
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Crysis 3 VS Farcry 3

Post by Surrealness on Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:50 pm
([msg=76077]see Re: Crysis 3 VS Farcry 3[/msg])

I would have to go with Far Cry 3 in terms of AI and open-world fidelity but Crysis 3 in terms of overall graphical achievement. Crytech know how to make a good looking game. The only thing that bugged me was how confined the experience felt when compared to Far Cry 3.
Surrealness
New User
New User

Post by N0MAD96 on Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:09 pm
([msg=77330]see Re: Crysis 3 VS Farcry 3[/msg])

I'm new to HTS so I would like to start by saying hi.
Personally I think Crysis 3 has the better graphics quality but they do however have darker lighting majority of the time and therefore are more suited to that. FarCry 3 has a slightly lower graphics quality (in my opinion) but is more suited to brighter lighting.
N0MAD96
New User
New User

Post by centip3de on Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:16 pm
([msg=77333]see Re: Crysis 3 VS Farcry 3[/msg])

N0MAD96 wrote:I'm new to HTS so I would like to start by saying hi.
Personally I think Crysis 3 has the better graphics quality but they do however have darker lighting majority of the time and therefore are more suited to that. FarCry 3 has a slightly lower graphics quality (in my opinion) but is more suited to brighter lighting.

Welcome to HTS, but please don't necro old posts. Look at the last post dates before you comment on them. Let old threads die.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning. -Rick Cook
centip3de

Return to Gaming