The godfather five families kabam

Got something to share about your favorite games? Strategies? Game codes? Discuss gaming topics here!

The godfather five families kabam

Post by grifter24 on Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:15 am
([msg=65849]see The godfather five families kabam[/msg])

Hi all been playing the above game for quite a while....have noticed on the game forums that a troop duplicator program has been released for this game....I am not sure if this is true or not and wondered if any of you have access to the program (if it exists) or know how to create one...Thanks in advance
grifter24
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

need help please

Post by sharaban on Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:01 pm
([msg=70301]see need help please[/msg])

hey guys i am looking for some one can create real hacking program for this game ( godfather five families ) the program is about hacking diamonds and respect score and cement and steel and food and cash :D just like this program ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QTKcUPyO...re=related ) i been looking every where and couldnt find any and every one have a fake one so i am hoping some one can help me out that get one hacking program for that game for . i know creating program for hacking take times and hard work but ill pay for ur hard work and ill be apreciate that :) please any one can help me to get any program that can hack that game . thak you. and hope that i wrrote the threat at the write lace and hope that my threat not against the rule of this site ty :)
sharaban
New User
New User

Re: The godfather five families kabam

Post by sharaban on Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:09 pm
([msg=70302]see Re: The godfather five families kabam[/msg])

lol i wish that we can get one program hacking for that game i been playing from the strt and now some player have hacking program but sadly we cant get it . i am ready to pay for getting any program that can hack that game . but its hard to get and i dont know .i been looking from google search every where but all of them are fake after u doing survey. so if u get one please let me know and ill let u know if i get one
sharaban
New User
New User

Re: need help please

Post by centip3de on Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:34 pm
([msg=70305]see Re: need help please[/msg])

sharaban wrote:hey guys i am looking for some one can create real hacking program for this game ( godfather five families ) the program is about hacking diamonds and respect score and cement and steel and food and cash :D just like this program ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QTKcUPyO...re=related ) i been looking every where and couldnt find any and every one have a fake one so i am hoping some one can help me out that get one hacking program for that game for . i know creating program for hacking take times and hard work but ill pay for ur hard work and ill be apreciate that :) please any one can help me to get any program that can hack that game . thak you. and hope that i wrrote the threat at the write lace and hope that my threat not against the rule of this site ty :)

Actually, you are going against the rules of the site, the biggest one, in fact. The rule is that:

HTS ToS wrote:HackThisSite neither condones nor encourages illegal activity.

And, because breaking into someone's property without permission is illegal, you will find no help here.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning. -Rick Cook
centip3de

Re: The godfather five families kabam

Post by centip3de on Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:35 pm
([msg=70306]see Re: The godfather five families kabam[/msg])

sharaban wrote:lol i wish that we can get one program hacking for that game i been playing from the strt and now some player have hacking program but sadly we cant get it . i am ready to pay for getting any program that can hack that game . but its hard to get and i dont know .i been looking from google search every where but all of them are fake after u doing survey. so if u get one please let me know and ill let u know if i get one

This is illegal. Like we said in your other thread, because of that, you will get no help here.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning. -Rick Cook
centip3de

Post by sharaban on Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:02 pm
([msg=70310]see Re: need help please[/msg])

i am sorry if i done the mistake against rule but can u tell me how can i ask for that help? or am i allowed to ask this kinda question?
sharaban
New User
New User

Post by weekend hacker on Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:03 pm
([msg=70314]see Re: need help please[/msg])

The game you mention is free so this "hack" you want is simply for cheating(troop duplication I believe). Hacking tends to be about skill, you'd be surprised how many hackers play games without cheating. It makes games boring and I'd go as far as to say that if you can't play without cheating maybe you should just not play.

Alternatively, if you really really need this then I guess you should go find it yourself. This may accidentally require you to dedicate a couple of years to learning how and as an extra side effect might make you lose all interest in doing things the easy way(including but not limited to cheating in an online game).
<Yoda> if someone says something i don't like, i ban him, ban whoever defends him, and then ban the witnesses...
weekend hacker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by sharaban on Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:33 pm
([msg=70324]see Re: need help please[/msg])

i am with u guys what u said and i havnt cheat and gianed lot of respect and i have lote of troops mate and i paid lot of realy money on this game but enogh is enogh why should i pay for the game that some players already cheating? that is my point and i had fun alot while i played . the problem is kabam always release new stuf and cost lot of diamonds and cost lot of real money . i was thinking if i can get any program that can hack the diamonds for that game.and i said is better that pay for that person who can make that program for better than give away my money for one company like kabam and that program it cost me spend less money aswell. i am sorry guys if i been rude or done something wrong i am new here and i was like a blind person knocking the hack this sites door asked for help :) so if any one could help ok if not i still apreciate u guys for any info or just let me know if its possible to get it or not .thank u again :)
sharaban
New User
New User

Post by centip3de on Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:49 pm
([msg=70326]see Re: need help please[/msg])

weekend hacker wrote:The game you mention is free so this "hack" you want is simply for cheating(troop duplication I believe). Hacking tends to be about skill, you'd be surprised how many hackers play games without cheating. It makes games boring and I'd go as far as to say that if you can't play without cheating maybe you should just not play.

Alternatively, if you really really need this then I guess you should go find it yourself. This may accidentally require you to dedicate a couple of years to learning how and as an extra side effect might make you lose all interest in doing things the easy way(including but not limited to cheating in an online game).

The game is free, but he's asking us to edit value's that would normally only be achieved through real money, wouldn't that no longer be the 'free' part of the game?
centip3de

Post by sharaban on Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:02 am
([msg=70332]see Re: need help please[/msg])

well when u start at the first time its free u can upgrade any building for level 9 then u have to buy diamonds to upgrade to level 10 and buy again to upgrade level 11 and u have to buy another 4 citys again then they release new troops that the only way to get them u have to buy contracts to train them and some of heavey troops required high level so if u dont upgrade those building to high level u cant train those troops then when u dont have diamonds it mean u are dead cause u cant fight and u cant defend against any player who attack u.i bought some i didnt had choise . that company keep releasing new stuff and push u to buy it if u dont some one will be passing u and u cant play any more against them .and its time to spend money on that game so i came here to get help from u guys if any one can creat a program that can hack diamonds .i will pay for the program . my opnion is give my money to some one who can help me not that shyt company they they always looking at us and always releasing some stuff that push u to buy it . and they always make upgrade and research tournament wich only the diamonds buyer can win we always have to look at them and say wow lol cause they spend real money like a hell.so please i am asking guys if any one can dreat real program that can hack diamonds for that game ill apreciate it and ill pay for his hard work and his using time . thank all and hope dont get mad on me :)
sharaban
New User
New User

Next

Return to Gaming