Minecraft

Got something to share about your favorite games? Strategies? Game codes? Discuss gaming topics here!

Minecraft

Post by tremor77 on Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:15 am
([msg=49243]see Minecraft[/msg])

For anyone who is interested http://www.yafb2.com Yet Another Freebuild 2 and YASMP are minecraft servers, 1 classic and 1 alpha MP... that a friend of mine runs.. and I've offered him some space on my ded servers for the alpha (paid version) and.. I started playing myself a bit.. quite addicting little game... so for anyone interested, these are decently managed servers with my awesomeness standing behind them... if you were looking for some decent servers to play on.
tremor77
Contributor
Contributor

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Minecraft

Post by neuromanta on Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:26 am
([msg=49244]see Re: Minecraft[/msg])

tremor77 wrote:For anyone who is interested http://www.yafb2.com Yet Another Freebuild 2 and YASMP are minecraft servers, 1 classic and 1 alpha MP... that a friend of mine runs.. and I've offered him some space on my ded servers for the alpha (paid version) and.. I started playing myself a bit.. quite addicting little game... so for anyone interested, these are decently managed servers with my awesomeness standing behind them... if you were looking for some decent servers to play on.

Thanks for the opportunity, but I prefer to play offline... the multiplayer part is still quite buggy, and I can live out my creativity in offline mode too :).
neuromanta
Poster
Poster

Post by nasomancer on Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:18 pm
([msg=49261]see Re: Minecraft[/msg])

I also tend to stay away from multiplayer, at least outside of LAN. This will change when Survival mode gets closer to 100% in multiplayer, so if you run a survival server in the near future (or whenever Notch implements it), I'll definitely check it out.
nasomancer
New User
New User

Post by kujinR on Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:45 pm
([msg=49282]see Re: Minecraft[/msg])

/offtopic

Just wondering if these are the same makers of Yawle? Yet another warcraft lan emulator. Really just wondering because of the name similarity.
"Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt."
"red = changed"
kujinR
Poster
Poster

Post by tremor77 on Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:31 am
([msg=49313]see Re: Minecraft[/msg])

Not sure, I'd have to ask my co-admin on that one.. i'm basically just loaning out the rack space... I think the plan with this place is to be ahead of the curve for alpha SMP and try to maintain a big map with many players as the the updates come along.. I know the server uses Hey0's mod.. so I guess when the updates roll out, it'll go down until Hey0 re-mods..

anyway.. i found myself f'n around on it til 4am the other night.. quick way to blow a few hours and not notice
tremor77
Contributor
Contributor

Return to Gaming