Red Dead Redemption, anyone?

Got something to share about your favorite games? Strategies? Game codes? Discuss gaming topics here!

Re: Red Dead Redemption, anyone?

Post by BrutalSnyper on Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:15 pm
([msg=51492]see Re: Red Dead Redemption, anyone?[/msg])

After reaching 1st prestige I modded my profile to level 50 5th prestige (also have the Zombie horse). I'm not that into MW2 but I can get stuck playing RDR for long periods.

Awesome game, love to play it on my 360 but the levelling up is really frustrating, mind giving me a hint on how you modded it please? ;)
BrutalSnyper
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Red Dead Redemption, anyone?

Post by Marder on Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:37 pm
([msg=52702]see Re: Red Dead Redemption, anyone?[/msg])

I have it on PS3, and I really enjoyed it. I felt like it probably had the most interactive "world" of an open world game, though I did feel like it was very linear compared to Grand Theft Auto IV. There were a reasonable amount of unlocks and side quests to do, but none really yielded you much aside from the treasure map ones (which gave you a pretty hefty reward for finding gold bars). Causing mayhem isn't as fun, but it's the early part of the 20th century so it's not like you can have a mechanized infantry division come after you or anything. The multiplayer is okay, but most of the time you'll usually just stick around in the lobby gunning down your fellow travelers. I usually just play poker on there with people.

It's pretty fun, but after the first play through there isn't much do. Undead Nightmare gives you a whole new campaign to mess around with, but I didn't find the multiplayer to be much.
Marder
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Previous

Return to Gaming